Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Did You Cook Today (Two in One)

    After crossing the second mountain and completing the defense challenge, almost everyone in Nanxun exhausted their spiritual energy.

    Burger Treasure defense array, every piece of chicken steak in Hamburg Treasure, no, every disciple is doing their best.

    Yu Dong and Yan Yan sat down tremblingly by supporting each other.

    In the open space next to Jiuyao Mountain, they crossed their legs and prepared to enjoy a snack - Jiulong Hongpao Tea Fragrance Pill.

    Su Yu stewed tea eggs, using the finest spiritual tea, Nine Dragons Dahongpao.

    Each disciple got a small white porcelain bowl.

    This time Hang Wan'er opened and closed her mouth.

    She was so tired that she couldn't even recite the eulogy of the treasure, "It smells so good..."

    She sniffed it, and managed to stretch her neck again.

    So Hang Wan'er made a gesture, and everyone in Nanxun and Jinbamen immediately lowered their heads and looked at the tea eggs with serious expressions—a silent tribute.

    too tired.

    They couldn't read the words!

    Send it away silently in your heart and remember it forever.

    Su Yu raised his forehead, and the corner of his mouth twitched.

    But for a while, the disciples of Jiuyao Mountain, including Xu Thor, who was sitting cross-legged beside her, opened their eyes curiously.

    They turned their heads and saw that there were several cracks on the surface of the Tea Fragrance Pill, and there were strands of hot air radiating from it.

    Hang Wan'er picked it up without fear of being scalded, and the brown juice with the compelling fragrance of the red robe dripped meanderingly from her fingers, overflowing with three or four pills.

    The peeled egg-like pill has a complete and undamaged surface, but the white snow color is the natural jade-like texture formed after stewing the red robe spirit tea.

    fragrant.

    The smell of spiritual tea floated into the sea of ​​consciousness of Xu Thor and others like a shadow.

    Let them resist the tense consciousness of the boulder ape just now, and they have a faint relaxation and comfort.

    And soon I saw Hang Wan'er and the others, babbling with their small mouths, mouthful of saliva.

    They couldn't stop at all, and soon their faces were rosy, and their foreheads were sweating.

    Obviously recovered quickly, but still can't stop, still eating.

    "This..."

    Rong Xing, the junior sister next to Xu Thor, who was in the early stage of Nascent Soul cultivation, could clearly feel the temptation of this pill to her Nascent Soul and Sea of ​​Consciousness.

    This magic treasure farewell party, no, this elixir may also be useful to their Jiuyao Mountain disciples.

    She swallowed, unable to bear the attraction of the aroma any longer.     Seeing Su Yu looking at the gentle faces of the younger brothers and sisters enjoying the snacks, he couldn't help blurting out

    , "Sister Nanxun, do you still have this Nine Dragons Red Robe Pill? Can I buy it with Lingshi?"

Xu Th glanced.