Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Mobile Dan car, what you want.

    It's all here.

    Just pay the same amount of magic stones, or labor.

    Moer couldn't figure it out, it was obvious that the oil paper of the evil spirit had been burned by him long ago.

    How could his younger brother find the mobile pill car, and how could he owe a huge amount of 860,000 high-grade magic stones.

    "Er Dong!"

    Moer squinted his eyes as soon as he teleported to the carriage in the black-gold round belly carriage.

    His eyes were pierced by the incandescent lights hanging around the carriage, when did the demons come with such bright things!

    But just as the thought of attacking him alone flashed across his mind, he saw his younger brother Er Dong sitting at the square table and feasting.

    Moore's heart shuddered immediately.

    When Xiao Erdong saw him, he was so frightened that the chicken feet in black bean sauce almost fell on the table.

    Put it in your mouth quickly.

    The heat of this tiger skin and chicken claw has already melted its skin and flesh like a thousand tempers.

    A small one has gone through several fire exercises.

    First blanch the skin in the aniseed ingredients to absorb the water and expand it, then put it in the oil pan, and fry until the outer layer of gelatin stretches flat and shrinks layer by layer.

    Then take it to soak and steam, so that the newly shrunk chicken claws will swell up again and again, making waves like tiger fur lines. But that's not enough, marinate again to taste, return to the oven and steam in a steamer with low heat.

    After going back and forth, it only burns its muscles from the inside to the outside until it is soft, tender and crispy, and the taste is rich and mellow.

    Even though Er Dong is still young, his teeth are not as hard as those of other adult demons, but when half a tiger-skinned chicken claw split from the middle enters his mouth, he just closes his lips and takes off all the bones of the plump, thick muscles , all melted away in one sip.

    It didn't take any effort at all, the rich gravy, along with the fragrant, glutinous and tender chicken feet, slipped off after a few touches of his teeth, and somehow got into his small throat.

    Moer was shocked, "Spit it out!"

    Don't say it was something given by Moer who didn't know him, just say the outrageously high price -

    Moer rushed up to lift the collar of the younger brother and threw him up.

    '...10394 mid-grade magic stones. Consumption items: three finger Dan. When Moer

    thought of this, he shook even more!

    Finger Dan?

    Riot City doesn't even sell this kind of thing.

    "Let go of me, brother!" Er Dong kicked his legs frantically, and he wanted to stuff the grilled sausage in his hand.

    Moer was disgusted when he smelled a tempting fragrance.

    But his willpower is not comparable to that of a child, so he was not moved by the incense, and hit Er Dong's belly with an elbow, trying to force him to vomit what he ate.