Chapter 105

Chapter 105 Did You Cook Today (Two in One)

    Ascension to the desert island.

    On the high floor of the sky ladder, there are several desks.

    Every day, there are small three animals on the desk, and three sticks of incense are lit.

    Under the guidance of Hang Wan'er, the ritual director, and Xi Quan, the incense lighting expert, batches of monks who were called to their numbers went upstairs.

    "No. 7, the Qingrong gate ascended to the ancestor a thousand years ago, and the representatives of the descendants came forward to offer incense."

    Hang Wan'er shouted.

    "Wait on the eighth, keep a distance of one foot."

    Su Yu wiped his hands, and finally checked the quality and presentation of the dishes.

    Finding that there was no problem, she gave Hang Wan'er a look.

    Hang Wan'er hurriedly asked Liu Ran, a descendant of the Qingrong family, to put the burning incense into the incense burner.

    Liu Ran was nervous, "Is this all right? Can the ancestor of Feisheng really receive it?"

    Hang Wan'er coughed lightly, "You don't believe the reputation of our seven-story pagoda?"

    "No, no, no," Liu Ran waved her hand, "It's just us In the past, I also paid homage to the portrait of the ancestor many times in the sect."

    At this moment, she looked at the portrait of the ancestor 'sugar painting' hanging in front of the desk.

    It still doesn't feel real.

    Master Su's seventh-floor building has been closed for the past few days, and he doesn't sell pills or magic tools, so he started making these?

    But just as Liu Ran was about to ask how to deal with the little three animals on the table, whether she could be brought back to the Qingrong Gate, and placed on the table for a while, Hang Wan'er had already started packing 'takeaway' in a standard posture.

    The small three animals are all packed into lotus leaf bags.

    Fold them into three small boxes and put them into a bamboo vegetable basket.

    Hang Wan'er handed it to Su Yu respectfully, and recited a sentence to Liu Ran.

    "Senior Sister Liu, you can say something to Patriarch."

    Liu Ran blushed.

    In full view.

    "My master asked me to ask my ancestor, according to the records, she didn't practice wood-type kung fu to ascend to the ascension. After Mahayana, what kind of avenue did she practice, and can

    she come down in a dream?" "Also, please protect my Qingrong Sect ." The disciple's cultivation is going well."

    Su Yu couldn't help but look up at her.

    Hong Yun, who is proficient in talismans and has a cleanliness habit, immediately tapped the air with his fingertips.

    With a snap, a takeout order was typed out.

    [Order time: Year of the Wuzi...]

    [Remarks: Ask the disciples of the Qingrong Sect to burn incense for me, but don't let them ask me questions! ]

    [Pocket No. 1:

    Three pillars of incense*1 36 Xianshi

    small three animals*1 1299 Xianshi