Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    On Piranha Lake.

    A piece of... full of life.

    Su Yu sat cross-legged on her second-grade flying cake, enjoying the grand 'sports' event in front of her.

    Yu Dong held a compass and kept running the exercises.

    "The third from the left, the sixth junior, the third from the right, the seventh junior, throw it!"

    Two snowball treasures flew out in an instant, knocking the second row of piranhas into the air.

    After the collision, Baopa quickly moved forward close to the surface of the lake.

    "First from the left, fourth from the right!"

    "Center, third from the left!"

    Snowballing all the way, knocking the piranhas away!

    The entire surface of the lake is full of fishes...

    Whenever the Mermaids in the back row are about to leap up, they will be thrown away by the snowball magic weapon in their hands first!

    Yan Yan and Zhao Ran guarded Feipa with swords, and Lu Yizhou was behind. Whenever a piranha slipped through the net and approached, they quickly repaired the sword and struck the piano.

    As a result, none of them fell.

    The flying handkerchief was extremely fast, rushing to the opposite river bank in an instant!

    Lu Lang, chief of the Sixth Peak, held his sword on the projection array and showed his pride, "If Zhiqiong Peak doesn't return Third Junior Brother, then don't even think about going ashore—"

    But before he finished speaking, a series of five or six piranhas came from The surface of the lake flew upside down and hit him head-on!

    Lu Lang: "!?"

    Just as he raised his sword to block it, another five or six merman-eaters rushed ashore like crazy, and they bumped into his sword one after another!

    Assassinated one, he heard two exclamations from his junior brother.

    Looking up, his eyes were tearing apart.

    More than a dozen merman fishes bit his middle-stage Golden Core junior, and one of his Junior Brother Zhuji lost his mind and stumbled towards the mouth of the fish.

    For a moment, the sigh of the red-robed elder fell on his head.

    Swaying his sleeves, he rolled up his two juniors.

    "Elder, the piranha riot, Dabi is unfair to our Sixth Peak—" Lu Lang angrily beheaded four piranhas, covered in monster blood.

    But before he finished speaking, he seemed to be strangled by the neck.

    On the surface of the lake, four round snowballs as big as small boats rolled towards him suddenly, shining with precious light and at a fierce speed.

    He only had time to see the bright yellow silk horns of a second-grade jeweled handkerchief behind the snowball, when he was suddenly knocked into the air by this unknown snowball magic weapon.

    Lu Lang's eyes went dark, his ribs in his chest were in severe pain, three of them were broken, he spit out a mouthful of blood, and was directly bitten off by the piranha behind him!

    "Rongying Peak..." The red-robed elder fell silent, blocked the mouth of the fish, and dragged Lu Lang out, "Out."

    Lu Lang's eyes darkened.