Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    In the Tianzihao room, the luminous pearls are as big as goose eggs, and one is inlaid on the wall every ten feet.

    Although the light is not as good as that of noon and daytime, it does not hinder Wei Zhao to see the objects in front of him clearly.

    At this moment, the huge jade shrimp pill lying on the stone bed has no impurities in its body, as if carved from a whole piece of white jade. The brilliance of the night pearl hazy fell on the back of the snow-colored shrimp, and it actually came out from the clearness of the tail of the shrimp.

    And there is a long blue plate under it, the enamel burnt into oily green further sets off the whiteness of the jade shrimp, like a flawless treasure condensed from the essence of heaven and earth.

    Beautiful and stunning.

    It was Wei Zhao who just came out of the phantom formation, and he was out of energy. He felt shaken when he saw it in a trance, and couldn't take his eyes off the shrimp-shaped white jade.

    But at this moment, more than thirty pairs of chopsticks are scrambling to reach the steaming giant jade shrimp!

    The corner of Wei Zhao's mouth twitched.

    Why are the younger brothers and sisters rougher than his knife cultivator?

    He looked up and saw Su Yu sitting in front of him, she was holding a small jasper bowl in her bare hands.

    He couldn't help but suddenly realized.

    Before he entered the illusion, he saw her completely remove the green armor of a second-grade jawed shrimp...

    So she actually made such a shrimp-shaped pill that was as big as a bed?

    Even Zhang Daoren, who is at the peak of Nascent Soul, might not be able to swallow it in one gulp!

    He couldn't imagine that if a monk was wandering outside and wanted to take the elixir, he would suddenly take out a elixir that was taller than others, and start from scratch!

    Just thinking about it, Wei Zhao's heart was shocked, "It's so big, it's really..."

    Su Yu raised his eyebrows, "It's so good, cutting it into small pieces will be a waste of money."

    That's true.

    Wei Zhao thought of how refreshing she was to pull out the whole shrimp at the moment of shelling.

    But it is so huge that it can feed more than thirty people.

    When Wei Zhao thought about it, he was shocked.

    This is what she made just for them?

    He also blamed her for not going to the jade bed to cultivate. Alchemy can be done at any time, but it is a waste to have to do it in the meditation room. But it turned out that she was devoting all her energy to refining this huge elixir for their more than 30 junior brothers and sisters!

    Open the furnace once and serve thirty people!

    Such a major event that could not be done during the Qi refining period, probably was accomplished by her Consciousness Sea doing her best and urging her entire body to cultivate.

    She doesn't want to waste even a sliver of consciousness in the phantom array, and wants to use it all on their juniors and sisters?

    How could they go to Qiongfeng to have such a senior sister!