Chapter 91

Chapter 91 Did You Cook Today?

    A small door opened on the eastern mountain wall.

    The magic is close at hand.

    But everyone stopped.

    At the moment they are waiting for the scrapped 'water pipe' farewell ceremony.

    Because Taoist Mu and Jin Ling participated in the motor assembly just now, the wood spirit, earth spirit, and water spirit were in charge of guarding and guarding. They were all very tired and needed to rest.

    Immediately, Hang Wan'er stood up and spoke solemnly.

    "The destruction of this hose is to commemorate the fact that today we humans and devils work together to open a door of passage."

    "As long as a devil goes up, it is a good devil. If a person is depraved, it is also a bad person."

    "Humans and devils There is no conclusion about whether it is good or bad, let us remember the traces of our common struggle today—"

    "Hose Dan, you go." Hang Wan'er finished her recitation.

    All the demons were excited when they heard it.

    The devil was under the eaves and had to bow his head.

    Although they signed the contract of labor, they were also afraid that these people would not accept them sincerely.

    After that, they will be killed or imprisoned forever.

    But now, they couldn't help turning their heads away silently, and wiped the corners of their eyes that were a little hot.

    Unexpectedly, Renxiu specially commemorated the day when he worked hard with their demons?

    Even the Demon Lord didn't give them such a commemorative ceremony.

    "It's all because of me, Mo Mie is useless!"

    Mo Mie thumped the ground fiercely, thinking that the hose magic weapon that sucked the spiritual energy just now was of the sixth grade, but it was broken into four or five under his hand, and the precious light was shattered and completely destroyed.

    "If the magic element of my Mo Mie is stronger, I can produce stronger little finger veins, and it won't be too slow to absorb the spiritual energy, which will cause the Tongxin Tube Treasure to be unbearable.

    " The spiritual energy transported by the demon is slow.

    This caused a large amount of spiritual energy to be blocked in the pipeline, which accelerated the damage of the hose treasure.

    "I am also responsible."

    Motu, who was standing in second place, bowed his head deeply.

    "It's because I'm eager to show off. According to the thickness of the new meridian, I can't take the second place. It's because I snatched the second place, and I have no skills."

    The rest of the magic generals dropped their shoulders when they heard this.

    They are inseparable from the failure of two sixth-grade magic weapons.

    If he made such a mistake in the Demon City, he would definitely be whipped by the Demon Lord.

    The demons panicked a little.

    As a result, flying swords came to them with a peachwood tray.

    Before opening it, there was a strong smell.