Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    First is the second-grade treasure handkerchief, and then the four-claw magic weapon.

    The combination of the two made Zhi Qiongfeng ignore the wind, lead for a moment, and climb to the top in a moment.

    "To Qiongfeng... the first?"

    The mountaineering ended before the four sticks of incense arrived, shocking the elders and disciples onlookers several times.

    This has never happened before.

    At this moment they looked Yaoyao, a four-claw magic weapon grabbed a rock on the top of the mountain, and immediately the whole second-grade treasure handkerchief changed from a lump to a stretch, and spread out smoothly, revealing the disciples of Zhiqiong Peak with swords and hairpins inside. them.

    Even with the distance, they couldn't clearly see Zhi Qiongfeng's victorious expression at this moment.

    But I saw that all the disciples did not move.

    "Huh?"

    "Why don't they go to the top of the mountain? What are you waiting for?"

    As soon as the onlookers finished speaking, they saw a slender figure of Jiang Huang, with his hands behind his back, walking slowly from the center of the crowd at Qiongfeng Peak.

    They are waiting for her!

    Waiting for her to set foot on the top of the mountain first.

    The onlookers were astonished, and the elders couldn't help but nod their heads.

    Although it was just a small amount of qi refining, he already had the appearance of a peak master.

    "It's too powerful."

    "She was the one who refined the magical treasures with strange aromas in Zhiqiong Peak!" Only then did the

    onlookers wake up.

    "The refiner is really amazing, he is trying his best to turn the tide!"

    Poor, the other eleven peaks, poor, Chen Shuxin, who was originally the first and the most anticipated, is still working hard to climb the mountain with his sword.

    But the eyes of the onlookers had already focused on Zhi Qiongfeng.

    After all, compared with the astonishing and swift ascent to the top of Zhiqiong Peak, the ups and downs of Chen Shuxin's Jindan peak are really nothing to see.

    "What are you arguing about?"

    The exclamation from the crowd of onlookers soon spread to Bitao Mountain.

    Just as Su Yu was about to sit down on a rock, he frowned and asked.

    The other juniors stood up hurriedly, went to the side of the mountain to listen, and returned one after another.

    "I don't know, I can't hear clearly. It seems to be talking about second and first?"

    They didn't even know that they had become the focus.

    Golden Claw climbs a mountain, what's the matter?

    Is it more surprising than this golden claw... no, these third-grade and second-grade silver hairpin Buyao are all subsidiary products of elixirs, and they spit them out in one gulp, is it more surprising?

    They who spit out a mouthful of the magic weapon themselves thought it was a trivial matter.

    Yan Yan immediately stood up with his sword in his arms, and asked Su Yu for instructions, "Gangfeng has sharpened my sword heart. I will try it again."