chapter 1: backstory

Warning: mention of blood

Yn pov:

I felt sharp pain across my cheek as i watch my brother yell at me and tell me how much he hated me and how he wished I was dead. "It's all your fault that mom died, if you weren't born mom would have been alive" my brother says. Aki ln 3 years older then me but for some reason he hated me

Our mother died while giving birth to me. Our father who was hashir. He used sky breathing. When i was 7 and my brother was 10, our father died in a battle with upper moon 1

Me and nii chan stay with our relatives. They were really kind and treated us like their own. But one day everything fell apart. I went to get some groceries and nii chan was out to sell wood. When i got back home i saw the terrifying view in front of me the house was a pure mess my aunt had her head cut off claw marks all over her body her eyes were staring in mein. Then i saw my uncle He looked weird he was growling at me and suddenly started running towards me.

I knew my uncle had turned into a demon but i still had hoped that it wasn't true and it's all just a dream. Demon uncle jumped on me and scratched my right side face because of that I'm blind on my right eye. I took out a knife that i buy and cut off his head.

I looked at that bloody knife in my hand and then i heard nii chan from a distance. He looked shocked and started to cry asking why I had done this. "Yn i had enough of you get lost and never ever dared to come to me" he said. "But nii chan-" i cut off by him "CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IM NOT YOUR NII CHAN YOU HEARD ME MONSTER NOW GET LOST YOU ALREADY HAVE DONE ENOUGH THE FAMILY I HAD LEFT YOU TOOK THEM AWAY NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I KILLED YOU" i know it nii chan don't like me but his words hurt like hell. Tears formed in my eyes and I ran away from there. I lived in the forest for 4 years and trained hard to end the demon king himself. I made my own breathing, light breathing. It has 6 forms

Breathing of light first form: beam of light- in this form bright light sends towards the opponent and makes them blind for a few minutes.

Breathing of light second form: shadow Slash- in this form i charge towards the opponent in lightning speed which makes it impossible for them to see me and then attack them multiple times.

Breathing of light third form: Twilight-this form is very similar to the first form of thunder breathing however for it to work you have to launch your self off something to get the maximum effect

Breathing of light fourth form: solar flair- in this form i swing my sword in a circular shape which makes a powerful slash come out.

Breathing of light fifth form: sun sleeping angle- in this form i condenses a large amount of power at the tip of their sword before unleashing it in a large slash of momentum, cutting through the neck of their opponent.

Breathing of light sixth form: reflection- in this form i deflects an attack and sends it back at the enemy by twisting and angling their blade

After 4 years of training i go to the final selection where i have to survive for a week. "Hey are you also here for final selection?" I look at this yellow hair girl who look same age as me she has Hazel eyes and shoulder length hair. She is wearing a white shirt black skirt with knee length white shoes and a mix colour of yellow and hazel cape. "Yeah" "do you wanna pair up that way chances of our surviving will be high" "sure i would love to" i reply with smile. "Ray nice to meet you" "likewise, yn"

"Breathing of light second form: shadow claw" i say as i charge towards the ugly demon jumping circling around it while throwing my attacks and then i cut his neck.

"Woh i that was cool but i didn't hear about this breathing like ever" ray said "yeah i made my own breathing" i reply. Finally sun comes up and we took turns to sleep.

On our last day we were exhausted i also got to know Ray a lot in the past few days she is really sweet and bubbly by her personality you can never guess her past. Her parents abandoned her. An old man kept her in his house out of pity but the old man's granddaughter was pissed about that so she makes ray's life living hell. And one day the old men died and that brat doesn't even let ray pay her respect. She throw ray out of house. Then she met Urokodaki (the formal water hashira) He trained her and kept her in his home with other children.

We were so busy in talking that we don't realise we have been followed and when we did it was too late. The demon attack ray. "Breathing of light fifth form: sun sleeping angle" i ran towards demon and unlock my sword and cut it's neck. I check on ray and...

Thank you soooooo much for reading it. I hope you enjoy it and please do vote.....
I'll try to publish more chapters soon..