chapter 14: Start of bitter friendship

Previously:

"Do you wanna eat?" "Yeah sure I'm hungry anyways"

Yn pov:

We were in ramen shop down the street. She wouldn't shut up about giyu how she think both of them look so perfect together and bla bla. I was really jealous for some reason. "Hey shinobu can I tell you something?" "Sure what is it, wait are you finally gonna tell me who are you gonna confess?" "Maybe. Well i really don't know how to tell you i really don't want to runied our friendship. I'm really sorry, i.....i also am in love with giyu. I fell in love with him for the moment when i first saw him."

i said as I started remembering the first time i saw him around Ray's grave. How silly i acted when he talked to me in training ground. The flower crown he made for me. I fell for those ocean eyes. "During my dark days, fight with nii chan he was there for me it made me love him so much." I didn't add the part where he open up about his past, why he think he didn't belong here. We both helped each other in our dark days. "we both listen to each other until we feel better or we just go and eat our comfort food while talking about something silly."

I look over to see shinobu. She..... is mad. This is first time when she actually show her angry face rather then creepy smile. She pick up the hot ramen bowl and throw at me. Thanks to my quick reflexes i dodge it by inches from my face. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND WHY? WHY? YOU THINK YOU COME AND TOLD ME YOU LOVE HIM AND ILL SIMPLY SAY 'oh it's okay I'll back out and you have your happy ending with him' IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK ILL SAY. YOU BETTER STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AS WELL AS HIM. And if i saw you with him trust me I'm gonna make your life a hell." she yell.. i was so shocked i have never seen her yell at anyone. She pushed me to ground and storm out of shop.

I paid for the food and get the hell out of there. I went to the mountain to process what just happened "did i........did i just runied our friendship?" I mumble to myself as i remember our time together, our laugh, our cry everything, we train together, kill demons, our girls night, the way we were ready to kill anyone for each other. "Was that all a lie? Did i really mean nothing to her?" I thought to myself. Tears streaming down my face.

..................

Shinubo's pov:

I got to my manoor, was super pissed but when i got to know tomioka-san got hurt during his mission. I ran towards his room and saw him unconscious wrapped in bandages. "He looks so handsome even while wrapped up in all those bandages or with bruises." I thought to myself. "Tomioka-san i can't lose you. I love you. I can do way better than yn. Just wait for a while." I mumble in a whisper voice.

I went to the position room, where i made every type of position from healing to killing demons. "Just wait for a while tomioka-san, you will be mein. You will love me just as much i love you" i thought to myself as I started making love position.

It was midnight by the time i was done making it. I walked towards his room and injected him with that love position "once you wake up, we will be so happy together" i mumble.

......

Giyu's pov:

I woke up with direct sunlight on my face. I look around and spotted her.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy it and please do vote I'll see you in the next chapter