chapter 9: hashira meeting (part 1)

Previously:

"Sure" she said with a smile.

Yn pov:

It has been 2 years since our conversation. My and nii chan's relation has gotten alot better now. We often go out to eat, talk, have friendly battles, and i got to know the argument between nii chan and giyu was about me...... yeah but i still didn't know the actual reason tho.

Nii chan once found out about my sh and didn't leave me alone for a week. He actually sent either shinubo or mitsuri with me to the washroom and wouldn't stop apologizing.

After I left the butterfly manoor master called me to ask if I wanted to leave which obviously i rejected. I train super hard from that day on the only mission i have to get strong to kill every upper moon as well as Michal- i mean muzan.

I also have made great friends with everyone. When we didn't have any mission we did sleep over together in my manoor. That reminds me of when i host our first sleep over everyone's faces was priceless when they see giyu come (why does this line looks....sus💀).

Giyu and I have grown really close, i love him but i don't know if he felt the same way about me.

Right now, I'm on my way to butterfly manoor when raven comes and sits on my shoulder "caw caw hashira meeting" he said and flew away.

I got master's manoor where the hashira meeting is held. I saw a dark red hair coloured child tied in ropes. "What's going on here" i ask. "This child violates corps rules by protecting a demon" nii chan says.

"Poor child i wonder why he did that" i thought to myself.

"Oi oi wake up" kakushi said while moving him little

"I SAID WAKE UP" kakushi said but this time hitting that child's head. The child started to wake up and looked confused.

"Huh where am i and-" he got cut by kakushi "OI SHUT UP DONT YOU SEE, YOU ARE IN PRESENCE OF HASHIRA" kakushi said as he proceed to pin him down on ground

"I heard, a demon slayer was carrying a demon with them, so i was expecting someone more flashy.......but it's just some ordinary looking kid... Too bad" tengen said

"We must put him on trial and see if lived to see another day or......beheaded with a demon" rengoku said.

Mui was staring at sky, mitsuri I'm pretty sure she was thinking about the sibling bond how this boy is trying to protect his sister.

"Who are these people-" boy cut of by kakushi who process to pin his head to ground again. "Don't open your mouth unless you are told too, do you even know who you are in presence of, they are the hashira" he said

The boy looked confused, shinubo must have noticed that, "this is the demon slayer's headquarter, you are here because you, kamado tanjiro.. about to be put on trial" she said to the boy.

"Before we begin the trail, why don't you explain the crime you have been accused of-" "there is no need of a trial" she cut of by rengoku. "Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the corps! We can deal with this on our own.......We shall behead them both" He continue.

"In that case, let me do that.....I'll behead them in most flamboyant way" tengen said.

I looked at mitsuri knowing her she might be thinking like "no way how can they kill such a cute child" she is too sweet for her own good.

"Poor child i pity you for existing in this world" Himejima-san said.

Mui was out staring in sky probably thinking what shape is the again or what's the shape means.