chapter 43: training

Previously:

Just as sanemi was about hit giyuu Himejima-san make some loud voice with his bracelet which force all of us to listen him. "Take a sit let's talk but more. I have a proposition" he said.

...

Us hashira come on concussion to train lower ranker slayers as well so we can have some challenges or something happens to trigger that mark to appear again.

Hashira traning has levels for lower rankers

(1st) tegen- internal hazing via basic stamina training

(2nd) mitsuri- hell of flexibility traning

(3rd) mui- quick moment traning

(4th) obania- sword skill revision

(5th) sanemi- infinite pounding

(6th) aki- combat attacks

(7th) yn - surrounding awareness

(8th) Gyōmei- muscle reinforcement

.......

"Giyuu" I yell as I knock on the door to his manoor. "I know you are in there so open the door or I'll break it down" I said. The door opened, I walked inside. "Care to explain why is water hashira position is vacant" I asked. "go away yn" he said with his back turned towards me. "giyuu please" I started. "Yn I said go away" he said in harsh tone. "no" he sigh. "What do you want" he asked. "answer my question" I said crossing my arms in front of me. "I'm not worthy of it" he said
"Gi-" "no yn don't say anything just leave me alone" "I'll not".

He didn't say anything instead walked away leaving me alone in his empty manoor. I quickly followed him. "Stop ignoring me" I said. "you're gonna have slayers coming soon. go yn" he said. I sigh as I say "this isn't over" and walked towards my manoor.

...

"Alright let your mind be clear, live in the moment, feel your surroundings" I said as I put small object around everyone "take your time and tell what object I put in your surroundings it'll change as well you have to tell when and what to its changed. Your training with me will be over as soon as you told me about the object and when the surrounding changed without seeing it, hearing it. And if you wish you can continue further training with me" I said.

Everyone was meditating. Suddenly a slayer frustratedly got up and said "this a bullshit, it's not going to help us in battle" as he was speaking I appear beside him without his noticing "are you sure it's not gonna help when your surroundings change and you have no idea until it's too late" I said as I hit his neck and he fell to ground unconscious.

"Just because I'm polite doesn't mean I'll let you do whatever you want, you all better behave or else I'm way worse then wind hashira" I said in strict tone.

First day end and 2 person were able to tell when did there surrounding changed and what object they have in their surroundings. I was writing letter to master about giyuu since I was quite busy i figured tanjiro might able to help. "Raven" I call my crow "please give this to master" i said. He flew away.

"Alright" I said as I walked towards hashira training ground. When I got there mitsuri, sanemi and obania was there. "alright let's get over with it I have some place to go" I said. "What place" "check up on him I didn't get any time today", "why don't you just leave it he thinks he is special and all" sanemi said in an annoyed tone. "he doesn't think he is special sami, he thinks he isn't worthy of being hashira" I replied.

"You only taking his side cuz he is your boyfriend" sanemi said. "Do you wanna train or not?" Yn asked now in serious tone. "Alright if you insist on lossing"

No one pov:

Both sanemi and yn pick a wooden sword as they both got in fighting position. "Breathing of light" "breathing of wind" "second form: shadow slash" "fifth form: cold mountain wind" he said as I my moment become more faster even my cloned were almost invisible the slashes becomes more stronger and deadly that cut his slashes making a really loud sound. He grib on his katana tighter as he leaps in air "ninth form: Idaten Typhoon" he said as he send a really strong circular slash which seem to be cut though anything. "Sixth form: reflection" I said as copied his movements and creat Same slash sending it towards it. Both slashes collide which created loud sound and pressure that pushus all backwards.

Yn pov:

"I think that's enough" mitsuri said. "I agree" obania added. I put the wooden sword back and stand aside to watch mitsuri and obania's training obania is skilled swordsman but he was holding back a bit. Sanemi approch me as he asked. "Are you mad at me?" "No why would I" I wasn't mad at sanemi of course everyone could mistaken giyuu's approach as arrogant but if they get to know about his past then they realise why he is like that. I'm just upset with myself that I can't talk with him that I can't motivate him.

"You seem like it" he said "I really am not" I said with a smile. "I'll go and try to talk to giyuu" I said as I walked towards giyuu's manoor when I heard tanjiro's voice. "Tomioka-san I'll not stop, I'll wait outside" he said sitting on is front door.

"Oh master probably send tanjiro to talk to giyuu" I thought to myself. "Good luck and thank you tanjiro" I said in whisper voice. He look at me suprise. I quickly put my finger on my mouth signalling him to be quiet. He nodded his head. I smiled and walked away.....

.......

I would like to deeply apologise for not updating this thank you so much for reading my story and voting I'm really grateful and thank you for 3k reads....... I hope you like it I'll see you in next chapter until then take care of yourself