chapter 40: someone up?

Previously:

50 push up, 100 times swinging katana and 2 rounds of hill. That was for starting. I had cut 1 round to hill cause Akito collapse in mid way. After that we eat and went to sleep.

......

After a week light training Akito got comfortable with it and able to finish it faster than before. That only means..."100" more i told him "ehh i just did 400" he said. I glare at him as he start doing it.

"After this you have to do 5 round of hill" i sad as i started to walk inside. I hear his sigh of disappointment, "don't you think you are being little hard on him?" I hear mitsuri say. "Please if I'm being hard then what are you gonna call sanemi? He suggested me make him do 2,000 swings and 50 round of hill" i reply. "Oh my" she said as she put her hand on her mouth. "Yn please tell me, you didn't agree right?" "Of course i didn't" i reply. "Plus I'll increase the number slowly as he started to get comfortable without feel like dying" i added.

"Huh isn't that urara?" I ask as i saw a crow with small pink crown fly towards us. "That's right" she say. Her crow sits on her shoulder as she speaks "master Ubuyashiki has called you" she says. "Is that so, i better not make master wait" she say as she got up, "See ya later yn" she say as she walked away. "CAW CAW" i hear raven come. "CAW CAW KAMADO TANJIRO WOKE UP" "what!" I said in surprise. "Akito I'll be back soon" i said as i walked out and made my way to shinobu's manoor.

...

"I heard someone woke up" i said as i enter the room. Kane,aio, triplets, a kakushi and inosuke were there. "Hello yn-san" he said in low yet comforting voice. "How are you feeling" "alive" he said with a smile. He looked at the ceiling as he asked. "What about inosuke". "Inosuke-san was also on the brink of death at one point". Aio sobbed as she say. "Inosuke-san was in such a terrible shape, because all the poison in his body. He couldn't stop the bleeding with his breathing in time!". I looked at them with blank face. "Can't they see he right above them" i thought to myself. "i see" tanjiro start. "So, i must be hallucinating inosuke stuck on the ceilling above me" he said. They all turned there head above to see.

"Ahhhhhh" they all yell "how are you doing this?" I heard kakushi asked. Inosuke laugh as he say. "good on you for noticing me, tanpochiro". "Well, I'm laying face up" he said. Inosuke jumped on tanjiro's bed as he proudly say. "I'm the guy who wakes up seven days before you". "I'm glad, inosuke you are amazing " tanjiro say. I sigh as i say "alright so I'll come by some other time, im happy you both are wake up, tanjiro, inosuke. Don't push yourself too hard okay?" "Thank you yn-san".

I smiled and walked out of the room. "oh what are you doing here", "thought I'll found you here" he said as he brush a hair out of my face. "I hadn't see you all week" he added. "Ah sorry i kinda got excited to teach my first ever student". "I see" he said as he lend closer. "We are still in hallway" i say. "And?" He asked. "Someone could see us". "i don't see any problem" he say as he kiss my side of my neck. I giggled a little as i say. "come on stop i need to go". He sigh as he say "alright but have to make some time for me". I smile at him. "Of course I'll" i look around to see if anyone was there. When i was sure no eyes were looking at us i gave him a quick and soft kiss. "You know that's not enough" he say. I laugh "for now just work with it" i reply as we started to walk together.

.......

After a week

"Alright show me your best" i said as we got ready for traning battle. "Alright, night breathing first from: connecting stars" i grab my katana tight as i slash those attack. "come on i know you can do way better than that" i say in encouragement. He took few breaths as he performed same attack again. It was powerful than before . "Just like that one more time". He did it again, this time it was way more powerful than previous onces. It was coming straight at me, i jump out the way on time. That star shape slashes crash with wooden wall and made hole in it. "Ahh I'm sorry" i hear Akito say.

"don't worry about it" i said with a smile. I clap my hands, some kakushi appeared and started to rebuild the wall. "Let's go on some demon hunting today" i say. "Sure". "But i never say we are gonna stop training now"

THANK YOU FOR READING. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. ALSO IM REALLY SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. ILL SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER. UNTIL THEN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF<333333333