chapter 18: promise

Previously:

"Morning" "oh good morning yn" "you better come back" i said while hugging him. He kissed my head as he say. "Of course don't worry. I'll gone for just 2 days." He said. But i didn't have good feeling about this.

yn pov:

"Just be careful i don't have a good feeling." "I'll be careful." He said. We stayed like that for a minute when he said. "I have to go now. But I'll come back soon and I'll be careful okay so don't worry" he said with a smile. "promise?" I said holding my pinky finger out. "Promise" he said wrapping his pinky finger around mein.

He started to walk away. I watch his disappearing figure. "Please be okay" i mumble to myself. I looked at master's mansion and thought i should say hello. So i went in.

His daughter guided me to his room. I got down to my knees and bow. "Good morning master" i said. "Yn my child, very good morning" he said in his usual melody voice. "How are you doing today master" "I'm okay thank you for asking. How about you, how are you doing" "I'm alright, just came to set off rengoku and thought i should stop by" i said with a smile. "I'm glad you did" "by the way master can I ask you if you find anything about the thing i told you about" "forgive me yn unfortunately i didn't find anything about it yet." "It's alright master i know you will eventually will find it. I should get going. I wish you well master.""thank you yn."

"I'm still tired so ig I'll just go and sleep" i mumble to myself. I got to my manoor and call it a day just sleep.

......
Evening time

I heard konck on my door. "Oi yn are you alive?" I sigh loudly. "Maybe if i didn't answer he will go away." I thought but boy i was so wrong. He came inside the house and pour cold water on me.

"WHAT THD FUCK SAMI" i yell "should have get up" "you better start running for your life" i watch as he actually run away. "huh didn't think that actually work" i mumble to myself. I run after him and pin him down and pour whole ass cold water bucket on him.

"Are we even now?" He said "yeah" i said while giving him a towel to dry himself. "So why are you here." "I was just bored" "are you fucking kidding me. You woke me up just cuz you were bored." I said. "Umm yeah" "you know what forget it. Wanna go to kill some demons?" "Now you are talking"

...........

"Breathing of light fifth form: sun sleeping angle" i said as i run towards the demon and cut it's neck in split seconds. "Pathetically weak" i said. I saw Sami who was just playing with demons. "Can you hurry up I'm hungry and want to sleep" i said. "You're ruining the fun" he said as he finally killed those demons.

After we are done eating. We went to our manoora and slept.

..........
Next morning

I woke up early, got fresh, ate breakfast and went for a walk. I saw giyu who looked like had the same idea. "Morning giyu" i said. "Morning yn" he said in his lovely voice. "How are you" "not too bad, how about you" "same-" "caw caw caw" raven said as he sat on my shoulder, same goes for giyu. His crow sat on his shoulder and the news they delivered broke me.

"Caw caw Kyojuro Rengoku passed away during a battle with the upper moon 3". I was in shock. Tears were flooding out of my eyes. "Rengoku is dead?" "No no no, this can't be true" "THIS CAN'T BE TRUE" i yell as i cry hard. My legs feel weak which caused me to fall on the ground.

I felt someone hugged me. I looked up and saw giyu. I started to feel dizzy and passed out.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoy it and please do vote. I'll see you in the next chapter.