chapter 5: nii chan?

Previously:

Then i saw him.....
"Nii chan....."

Yn pov:

I can't believe my eyes my brother is a part of hashira and he didn't even try to find me. He looked at me with anger but why?. He charged towards me "why are you here? Didn't I told you to never come after me you are nothing but a pathetic murder"he yell gaining all the hashira's attention. "Nii chan i wa-" i got cut off by him "how many times do I have to tell you, I'm not your nii Chan you are nothing to me you the reason why my mother and uncle died" He said i was trying my best to not burst into tears. "Hey aki who is she" yellow hair guy asks "nobody" nii chan reply. I looked at him with pure shock "am i really not worthy of his love, am i really that bad do i really lead everyone to death because of me ray die" i thought to myself. "What are you still doing here get lost." he said. I stare at him in disbelieve. That little hope of nii chan forgive me and love me are all shattered.

As he was about to say something "master has arrived" one of his sons said. We all bow down in respect. "How are you all my children" he said " we are good master and pleased to see you in good health" The white hair men with scars say.

"I'm sure you are wondering who this young lady is here" they nodded " she is yn ln the light hashira she has killed more then 50 demons and 2 lower moons " he said. Everyone was in shock.
"You killed 2 moons?" Men with scars ask "they were only lower moon" i reply with a smile. "Now you all introduce yourself to yn and be friends I'll leave now" "please take care of yourself master" pink and green hair girl said.

"Ara ara~ nice to meet you yn-san I'm kocho shinubo" purple hair girl said. "Aano I'm Kanroji Mitsuri" pink green hair girl said. "I'm Uzi tengen" the white hair with no scar one said. "I'm Rengoku
Kyojuro" the yellow hair guy yelled. "What's my name again? What is the name?" That 14-15 yr kid says. "Your name is Tokitō Muichirō" the blind guy replies too muichiro "ugh it too long I'll just call him mui" i thought to myself (you nasty asses ik what you thinking 💀). "I'm Himejima
Gyomei" the blind man said. "I'm iguro Obanai" the snake guy said. "I'm Shinazugawa Sanemi" the white hair with scars said."tomioka giyu" the mysterious ocean eye one said. "Nice to meet you all I'm yn ln, hope we all can be good friends" i said with a smile. "Ln? Hey aki isn't your last name also ln? Are you guys related by any chance"Obanai asks. "She is nothing to me" i fake smile as i try my hard to not embarrass myself by crying in front of them.

"Well it was nice to meet you all, but i have to go now see ya" i said and jump from there and run to my mansion "you don't know? Heheh i have a mansion cuz I'm a hashira now and it's called light mansion.".

I got to my so-called home now. I locked the door and went to my room. Well yeah I cried myself to sleep.

Thank you for reading i hope you enjoy it and please do vote thank you very much I'll see you in next chapter.....