chapter 12: cursed mark

Previously:

"Upper moon 7" written in her eyes..

Yn pov:

She has pale skin, yellow and green mixture eyes written upper moon 7 in them. She has lavender colour hair. She was few inches taller then me. Wearing a hori. White-lavender colour and has some weird stick in her hand.

She swing that stick and send that shap looking object again. I dodge it with no difficulty. "With that speed I'm guessing you are a hashira." I didn't say anything "master will be so pleased to know i killed a hashira." She said with a sadist smile on her face. "Or it can be other way around" i said. "Breathing of light fifth form: sun sleeping angle" i said as i jump in the air and charge towards the demon who swing that stick again and send that object towards which i cut and attack her.

"I see you a strong one." Se says. Her eyes started glowing and i saw........."ray?". She is in front of me. holding her sword and jumping and running trying to attack me which i was dodging. "Ray snap out it's me yn" i said i dodge her attack by inches. She kicked me with inhuman strenth. My back hit hard against the tree. I gron in pain as i try to get up "whats got into you ray why are you acting like a fucking demon." I said. She got ready to unleash her next attack when it hit me "demon" i mumble to myself i look at ray. Now i understand it's all an illusion that demon must have looked in my memory and choose the person i can never kill. "Ray I'm sorry....... breathing of light forth form solar flair" i said swinging my katana in circular motion and sending slashes towards her. Tears started to fall from my eyes as i see her disappearing.

Ray fully disappeared and the demon appears standing in the same place as ray, who was standing there just a few seconds ago. "How dare you try to play with my memory. How dare you made me kill her. Is it fun for you to play with human emotions huh? What did you get from doing this?" I said. She didn't respond, my blood was boiling at its max level. "REPLY ME" i feel power flow inside me my speed my moves my strength all are at their max if not more then that.

No one's pov:

Yn awakened the curse mark. She scares the demon. That demon swings her stick and sends those objects towards her which yn easily dodge and run towards the demon in inhuman speed. "Breathing of light third from: Twilight" she said cutting her arms and legs. Which the demon regained. "Breathing of light second form: shadow slash" she said cloning herself to confuse the demon and sending her attack towards her in different directions. The demon sends those multiple objects towards her.

"Breathing of light sixth form: reflection" she said as she dodged and sent something similar objects towards the demon. "I'm done playing with you. Better be ready to die" She said with the most demonic voice sending shivers down the spin of the demon "breathing of light forth form: solar flair" swinging her katana in circular motion and sending 10 times powerful slashes towards the demon cutting her in pieces killing demon instantly. She walked towards the demon and with her katana stabbed her in the eye. "Pathetic" she says. She stated to walk away when she suddenly got dizzy and fall to ground.

Giyu pov:

I couldn't able to sleep so i went to mountain to clear my mind. "I wonder is shinazugawa and yn a thing" i thought to myself. When i saw her on ground. I ran and hold her, take her straight to butterfly manoor. I knock on the door "Ara Ara what you doing here at this hour tomioka-san~~" she said in her annoying voice. "Is that yn?" She ask when she saw her in my arms. I nodded in response. She let me in and told me to put her on one of the bed. Then she starts examine her to see if she got any injuries.

"She has minor injuries and faint because of exhaustion." She said. "but ne tomioka-san where did you find her?" She ask. "I was talking a walk in mountain when i saw and took her here." I reply. I look at her last time "she is looking so beautiful in her sleep" i thought to myself. "I'll get going now then" i said and started to walk away.
"Tomioka-san would you like to have tea?" She ask "no thanks kocho". I went to my manoor and slept.

Yn pov:

I woke up and found myself in butterfly manoor when mitsuri come and hug "mitsuri i love you too...but...i....cant....breath" i said to her. "Oh I'm sorry yn i was just worried about you. I'm sorry i shouldn't have left you there all by yourself." "don't worry I'm all fine and it's not your fault don't blame yourself" i said with a smile. "But how did i get here?" "Tomioka-san get you here. He found you fainted in mountain while he was taking walk." Shinubo said. I smile and nodded in response. "But yn what were you doing in woods?" "I just went there to kill some demons and found.." then realisation hit i stand and made my way to master's manoor.

I directly went in master's manoor and found him in of the room. "Master my apologies for coming in without your permission" i said as i got on my knees and bow. " It's alright my child but why are you here?" He asked "yesterday i went on a mountain to kill demons and i found an upper moon 7 and killed her . But in mid battle i felt some weird power awakening. It was so powerful i felt my strength and speed were 10 times more than it was before." "I see. I will study about this my child. Until then can you keep this to yourself." "As you wish master. I'll get going i wish you well." I said as i started to walk away.

On my way back to the butterfly manoor i saw sanemi. I run and slap on his head "hey how are you old man" i said. "Is that how you treat someone who lets you cry on their shoulder" he said "hehe sorry and thank you" i said. He patted my head and said "whatever it's fine oh and your brother told me to tell you he is going on a mission so he wouldn't be able to see you for few days." He said. I smile in response.

Thank you all for reading it. I really hope you enjoy it and please do vote. <3333