chapter 4: meeting other hashira

Previously:

"Do you want something? If not then please go away" i said he didn't move an inch. I got tired so i left. "Who was he" i thought to myself.

Yn pov:

Today is the day I'll officially become hashira. I got ready and made my way to master's mansion. When i got there I saw the familiar face. Those deep ocean eyes were staring in my ec eyes. I saw the feeling of...........hopeless? I wonder why.

I look around see short women with purple eyes, black hair with bit of purple shade at the end, she is wearing demon slayer uniform and a butterfly haori. Standing next to her is a really pretty women with a pink and green hair girl and green eyes.

On a tree there is someone sleeping? He has a snake wrap around his neck and a mask covers half of his face. "Oi tomioka why are you even here huh!" Someone said to this deep ocean eye mysterious person "hm I'm guessing his last name must be tomioka" i thought to myself He has purple eyes white hair and body full of scars. The mystery guy ignored him. "It's not flamboyant
Shinazugawa. Tomioka is a hashira after all" a tall muscular white hair men said he has worn alot of accessories.

I looked around and i saw a yellow hair guy with a little bit of red at the end of his hair. He had a yellow and red eye. "UMAI" he said as he ate an apple. Next to him is really tall men He looks in his late 20's. I think he is blind. And he looked like he is praying. I always saw a child around 14-15 yr old he was looking in sky "huh what the shape called again" he said to himself.

Then i saw him........
"nii chan..."

Thank you for reading till here i hope you enjoyed it and please do vote. I would also i like to hear your thoughts on this story