chapter 26: let the battle begin

Previously:

"you did it" i said happily. "Let's end them" "together?" "together" he said. I extended my hand for him to hold.

Yn pov:

"Let's finish them off then we can go to our spot" he said while giving a quick kiss on my hand. "sure" i said looking at him then i turned towards those demons and said. "Let the battle begin"

"Breathing of light" "water breathing" "second form: shadow slash" "forth from: Striking Tide" we said as we rushed in our attack. I went for the dark demon, giyu pick ice demon.

I clone myself and send slashes different directions towards the demon who was dodging them all. I clenched my teeth fully irritated. "Wait he can also use aurora definitely it's going to be useless to attack him like that I'll only tire myself. I need to think of something else".

"Deep in thought young lady" he said as he sent dark slashes towards me. "Breathing of light first form: beam of light" i said as i counter his attack by my move. "Maybe i can use it" i thought to myself as i say.

"Breathing of aurora forth form: Glimmering Northern Light" i jump in the air and send a really powerful shockwave of aurora which cut through the demon's attack.

......

Oh did i forget to mention that i also made a new breathing. Breathing of aurora it has 5 forms

First form:Atmospheric Illumination-
In this form i send multiple shockwave which grow larger and powerful with each hit.

Second form:Serene Daybreak- in this form i use my weapon to their full power and slash through the target. This attack would leave a deadly burning effect for about 2-3 minutes.

Third form:Aurora Australis- this form is similar to the first form of light breathing but with sight it also takes the ability to hear for a few minutes

Forth form: Glimmering Northern Light- in this form i leaps into the air and sends giant powerful shockwaves from my sword towards opponent in mid-air. While at the same time, keeps myself out of demon's attack range.

Fifth form: deadly ground- in this form i unleashes my blade and stabs the katana on the ground, a powerful aurora glow out which trapped the demons and decreases their attack power. This allows me to easily behead any demons.

.......

The demon sends that dark light which i counter it with my first form of light breathing. I smirk as i know now play time for both demons is over. "Breathing of aurora fifth form: deadly ground" i said as i process to stab my katana into ground. A real powerful aurora glows through the ground and trapped both demons making their demon art less damaging. "GIYU NOWS OUR CHANCE" i yell out.

"Breathing of light fifth form: sun sleeping angle" i said as i run in inhuman speed towards the demon and slashes its head out. "Oh my my did this young lady thought it's so easy to-" i stabbed right into its heart which caused him to finally die "pathetic".

I see giyu who just finished off the ice demon. He is more injured than me. He smiled at me and suddenly fell. I caught him in time. "hey hey are you okay?" He lost consciousness. "raven go inform shinobu about the incident and tell her we will be at her manoor in 10 but I'll try to get there as fast as possible okay?" "CAW CAW GOT IT" he yells and flies away.

I tried to pick him up but unfortunately i wasn't strong enough i fell backward with him. "Come on now how the fuck am i supposed to take him to butterfly manoor" i thought as i support his body to stand.

Luckily some kakushi come. "Huh how do you guys-" i got cut off by one of kakushi saying. "ln-sam your crow informed kocho-sam and she sent us here." "Thank you for coming here now can you please help me in taking giyu to butterfly manoor" he picked up giyu and we all started making our way to shinobu's manoor.

"Please hang in there" i thought to myself looking at him.

Thank you for reading. i hope you enjoy it and please do vote. I'll see you in the next chapter. Until then take care of yourself<3333