chapter 42: red blade

Previously:

"Ready or not here i come" i yell as i jump on trees "ah you are well hidden i see" i say. I quietly stand behind the demon who was hiding behind bushes. "But you still can't run from me" i whisper as she try to attack me but i dodge "I'm sorry, i would love to play with you more but i have to go now" i said as i rushed in for a attack. "Breathing of light" i cut her head as she try to run away. "Third form: twilight".

.....
Few days later

"CAW CAW" "huh" i looked at raven who sat on my shoulder. "Tokito muichiro has successfully defeated upper moon 5. Kanroji mitsuri, kamado tanjiro, kamado nezuko and shinazugawa genya has defeated upper moon 4" "are they all okay?" I asked. "They all resting in butterfly manoor". I sigh of relief. "Thank you raven" i said while patting him. He flew away after few moments.

"Yn-sama" i heard akito's voice with a knock on my room's door. "Yes" i said as the door opened revealing Akito in his training uniform. "I completed my training for today and i was wondering if you would like to have a training battle" i said. "sure but I'll not go easy on you" i said. "Of course, thank you" he said.

.....

"Are you ready?" I asked. "Night breathing second form: rising dawn" he said as he ran inhuman speed. "I see you become faster than before" i said. He was about to deliver the attack beneath me but I jumped at the right time. "But you still need to train to keep your foot step as quiet as possible". "Night breathing-"

...

After an hour of training battle. Akito seems to have gotten a lot stronger and faster than before. Currently it's night time and I'm in the mountains to meditate and trying to find ways of increase my aurora power i asked Himejima-san what he thought about aurora. He replies "with looking deep inside you, you'll find what you are actually looking for. The power will be in front of you will ask you to let loose. Let them have control over you. That's when you'll know what your body really is capable of. No matter what danger is coming at your don't lose focus on that yn, believe me that power will protect you"

......

I found a perfect place to meditate i put my katana beside me and let my body relax. I start to focus of that light that grow bigger all my thoughts seems to vanish not a single thing i could think of. But i sense atleast of 12 demons coming towards me. I was about to turn my focus on those demons but Himejima-san's word come to my mind "don't lose focus that power will protect you" i choose to believe in that power the light that growing larger.

....
No one pov:

The demons run towards yn with their sharp claws out ready to attack. The demon was about to attack yn when his arm got cut the demon cry out in pain. The demons look for yn as she seems to disappear. Demon turns his head as he does his head fall to groyund, the other demon try to run away, all of their heads falls to ground. The last sight demon saw was yn with Mark on her side of face and a red katana in her hand.

Yn's katana turn white again as she come back to her senses.

....
Yn pov:

"Huh" i looked at the disappearing body of demons. "Why don't i remember killing these demon" i mumbled. "Oh well I'll think about it later" i thought to myself as i made my way to my manoor.

....

I woke up to my body quite tired "damn i must have slept hard" i mumbled as i strech my arms. "Huh 6am" i look at the time "damn i overslept" i said as i got up and got ready for a day.

...
Day after, at hashira meeting

We all sit and wait for master his health is getting worse day by day. "I envy you guys, why can't I bump in some upper moons" sanemi's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, i roll my eyes "How are you 2 doing now? I asked as i look between mui and mitsuri "I'm not at my fully strength yet" mui said. "Oh yeah I'm alot better" mitsuri said in her usual careful voice. "If we loose any more hashira the corps will be in trouble, bit defeating two upper moons without causality is very noble indeed" Himejima-san said.