♪ ♪ 𝖯𝖱♥𝖫♥𝖦𝖴𝖤 ♪ ♪

Screams and sobs filled up the hospital room, as the doctor and nurse was helping a pregnant mobian give birth, for the Mother to be at such a young age it was a dangerous situation, with another agonizing cry, the kiton was finally out, and it's soft wails filled the ears of the nurse and doctor, as well as the Mother.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The hospital door was forced opened, and tearful pink hedgehog, with long straight quills and side quills, as well as bangs, a light peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, wearing a red short sleeve t-shirt, with white shorts, and thigh-high red boots, a rose gold wedding ring on her finger. Beside her was a white bat, with light blue eyeliner, pink lipstick, wearing a black fully body suit, a light pink heart chest plate over her breasts, a light purple vest, and white heel boots, a rose gold diamond wedding ring on her finger. These to ladies are Amelia Rose and Rouge The Bat.

"Where is he...Where is my baby boy!!" Amy cried to the receptionist, who was rather terrified by her Motherly Aura.

"Delivery Room One-eighty-two"

Amy grabbed rushed into the back, while Rouge thank the receptionist, following after her wife.

Lay on the hospital bed, is a male blue hedgehog, with a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, a slim, slender, very curvy figure, wide hips, thick thighs and legs, his body is heavily scarred with cigarette burns on his neck, and shoulders, his arms covered in stitches from the deep self-harm cuts, permanent bite scar on his left ear, and shoulder, deep bruising from being manhandled to roughly, deep gashes on his back and chest...red circles on his wrists and ankles where his skin was rubbing off, permanent gashes on his thighs. This is Sonic Maurice Rose, he's the adopted son of Amy and Rouge.

The blue hedgehog, didn't really know who his birth mother was...but his father was thrown into jail for child abuse and neglect, he spent some of his childhood in an orphanage, before he was adopted.

Next to his hospital bed, was small bassinet, with a black hedgehog, with dark purple stripes in his quills and tips of his ears, a pale tan muzzle, underbelly, and arms, white chest fur, on his wrist was a white name tag that read Shaundre The Hedgehog.

Sonic couldn't answer any questions about his date life, cause he didn't even remember having sex with his boyfriend...but he knew his boyfriend wasn't the best guy, and took advantage of his kindness, and willingness to please anyone...as far as the Doctors and Nurses knew is that his boyfriend abused him, and manipulated him. So the hoglet was more of a forced pregnancy than planned.

Sonic was curled up in the bed sobbing to himself, he was sore...scared...and felt used. The door to his hospital room opened and Amy let out a gasp, "Sonic!!" She called out as she rushed over the blue hedgehog.

"M-Mom..." Sonic weakly cried out, the pink hedgehog wrapped her arms around Sonic, "Oh my baby...We are so sorry...for leaving you to this..." she said.

Sonic didn't say anything he just held onto Amy, he really need a hug. Rouge looked at the hoglet that was sleeping peacefully in his bassinet, she couldn't imagine how confused the eighteen year old was, she soon joined in on the hug. "Ssh it's okay...we are now."