♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 ♪ ♪

/Memory/

The blue hedgehog, stopped at his locker, it was vandalized, with the words Cuntboy, Faggot, and a Freak of Nature. He opens his locker and grabs what he needs.

"Hey there Cunt" Sonic jumps back, his ears flatten to his head. "I heard a rumor that you forced Shadow into having sex with you"

"T-That's n-not t-tr-"

"You got that right Boys" Sally smiled as she walked up to Sonic

Sonic didn't tell Sally that he told her how Shadow completely took advantage of him...not showing mercy on him and leaving him scarred and traumatized.

"Wow I didn't know your were like your Mother...a Fucking Faggot Man Whore"

Sonic pinned his ears down, he saw Sally smiling at him instead of defending him, like she did when they were kids in kindergarten. The student walked away laughing. "S-Sally I didn't tell you t-tha-"

"Shut up Cuntboy...anyways did you do my homework" Sally demanded, Sonic kept his ears down and opens his backpack and handing Sally her homework.

"Thank you Freak, you know I only call you names cause your my friend~" Sally smiled at Sonic.

"S-Sonic I have something you should see" Nicole said holding out her phone after Sally left. "S-Shadow is cheering on you with S-Sally"

"O-Oh I know...S-Shadow told me...that is was a normal thing for couples" Sonic smiled.

Nicole only blinks she was about to say something before the bell rang, she knew that Sonic didn't have an understanding of how relationships work...and both Shadow and Sally took advantage of that.

Sonic saw Shadow and Sally kissing in front of the classroom, he only pinned his ears down he didn't know why this hurts his heart seeing this. He walks up to the two. Sonic held his hand out to try and get Shadow's attention but he was ignored.

Sonic's eyes fluttered opened, he remembered trying to walk home from school, maybe ask Shadow if they could walk home together.

"Ah your awake"

Sonic looked to see that is was Sally standing in front of him, he tried to speak but there was a something big and round in his mouth.

"Don't bother Whore...after all we do this cause we love you, and so let's show everyone how much we love you~" Sally said as she turns on a camera.

Sonic looks off to the side, he saw his scarred shoulder, of the cigarette burns on his body, as well as the swollen bruises and bite marks.

Sally only presses a button on her pen and a cyan energy whip shows itself, Sonic lets out a painful muffle as tears started to form in his eyes, he didn't know how to feel about his friend...after all abuse was a sign of someone loving him. His birth Father told him the same thing.

The next day of School, when Sonic walked into the school building, he saw the other kids laughing at him.

He remembered the images...Sally took of him when he was getting abused by Shadow...and treated like a slut like everyone thought of him to be, the dildos being forced into his holes, him being beaten down until he was bloody, but he was just to stupid to see that this wasn't a healthy relationship...and abuse isn't a side of someone loving him.

He opens his locker, before squeaking when it slammed shut, "Hey there Cuntboy, I have to say you...you definitely are one hell of a Mama's Boy"

"I-I o-only have t-two Moms...though" Sonic admits, the Male Student only rolls his eyes, before cracking his knuckles "You know what How about I show you how much I like you"

"B-But I-GAH!!" Sonic screamed when he was suddenly punch in the face causing him to be thrown to the ground. The Student laughed a crowd gathered around them, Sonic wasn't really a fighter...not that he didn't know how. Another yelp escapes Sonic lips when another power punch was thrown at him, straight into his chest, he saw Shadow and Sally in the crowd, but they didn't do anything to stop the madness. The bully only stopped when Sonic's mouth started bleeding as well as his nose.

The blue hedgehog had tears in the corners of his eyes, his arms were shaky as he forces himself up from the floor, the bell rang.

Sonic didn't last long nor did he get a chance to run away from the male students who were beating him up to show how much they appreciated him, each time no one bothered to help him.

He was pressed up against the locker in the male's locker room, he yelps when his arm was bent backwards and forced to his back. "S-Shadow P-Please...I-I don't w-want to play r-right now..." Sonic cried out.

Sonic squeaks when his tight gym shorts was forced to his knees along with his underwear, the darker hedgehog shoved a pair of white socks into Sonic's mouth to gag him.

"MMPH!!" Sonic screamed feeling Shadow's finger being forced into his tight vulva, it didn't help that some of the boy's were filming, his ears tilted backwards as the tears started to flow down his cheeks, his legs shaking from Shadow fingering his vulva, "MMM!!" He muffles when his special spot was pushed...a few drops of clear liquid started to drip drown his legs, he only muffles a cry before he climaxed onto himself. He only looks down at spot of the floor his legs still shaking and saliva dripping from his chin. "MMMM!!" He screamed when Shadow slammed his full length into his vulva making the blue hedgehog cry out in pain.

/End of Memory/

Sonic wrapped his arms around himself, as he felt like crying, "T-They didn't love me..." he stutters to himself. He was thrown out of his thoughts when heard Shaundre crying out. He opens the door to his room and headed for the nursery opening the door. He picks up his son. "B-But Mom, and Mother love me...a-and you do too" he said as he starts to change Shaundre, just like how Amy showed him.

"I-I'll not b-became like my Dad..." Sonic said to himself as he held Shaundre, he gently places a kiss onto the hoglet's forehead, making him purr softly.

"I love you...Shadic, a-and I'll do everything I can to k-keep you happy"