♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖶♥ ♪ ♪

A black hedgehog, with red stripes in his quills, arms and legs, a white v-neck tank top, underneath a navy blue jacket with a white fur trim around the hood, ripped jeans, golden inhibitor rings on his wrists and ankles, black, red, and white hoover shoes. This is Shadow The Hedgehog.

Sitting next to him, is a brown chipmunk, with red hair, she is wearing a light blue vest, over a black tube top, tight jean short shorts, light blue boots, and light blue bracelets on her wrists. This is Sally Acorn.

"Hold on is that Blue Slut's Mom?" Wave said as she point to the principal office.

"Yeah it is..." Sally scoffs. "I bet that Blue Slut got into trouble again"

"As if I heard a rumor that Someone finally got that Cunt Knocked Up" Wave snorts.

A white hedgehog, who had his quills tied back into a downwards ponytail and his quills pulled back, wearing a light gray light jacket, black pants and a navy blue shirt, a pale tan muzzle, fluffy chest fur. This is Silver The Hedgehog.

Sitting next to him is a dark brown lynx with black hair and ear tips wear a purple tube-top and a purple plaid skirt with black leggings and purple sneakers a brown bag that slings to her hip from her opposite shoulder. This is Nicole The Lynx.

"You wouldn't know anything about that right Shadow?" Sally smiled up at the black hedgehog.

"He forced himself onto me...I told him that we should use protection but he didn't listen to me" Shadow lied, before he broke into a laugh "God that Cunt is so useless"

"It wouldn't surprise me...if he became a prostitute just to support himself" Sally scoffs as she started to drink from her water bottle.

Silver only looks down, he hated how his older brother treated Sonic...as if the blue hedgehog was some kind of sex toy...always hurting Sonic's feelings, and abusing him, and now he's just abandoning his Boyfriend and Hoglet. The white hedgehog watching the Pink female leave the office to go outside. Sonic deserves so much better than Shadow...and Sally.

"Where are the fuck are you going?" Wave called out to Silver who stood up from the table.

"To class...I'm done hanging out with you guys" Silver admits.

"Tsk...Yeah right, you'll come back to us like always after all you practically begged me to join us" Shadow scoffs.

"That was before I found out HOW MUCH OF A JERK YOU ARE!!" Silver growled. The cafeteria had gone silent when they heard Silver shout at his older brother. "You are cheating on Sonic behind his back, and with his childhood friend no less"

Shadow shakes his head "You make it seem like that I actually cared about that cunt, listen Silver he's just a stupid bitch that I could take advantage off, he just so happened to fall in love with the wrong person"

"No...Silver is right...Shadow, through out freshmen year to now you've been making Sonic's life miserable" Nicole jumped in.

Silver only picks up his tray walking away to through it away. "Tsk..." Nicole followed behind Silver, she couldn't hang out with these kind of people anymore...she hated seeing Sonic hurt and harm himself just because someone didn't like the way he looked cause he love them.

"Who needs them...they can be easily replaced right" Wave added as she folded her arms.

Sally was already on her phone editing a video to share with the every student at the school, "Most definitely...but since he's gone...let's make it so that if he does comeback he'll go crying to his Mommies" she laughs.

"I love how toxic you are" Wave smiled.

"Ew...I'm not a lesbian Wave, like that Cunt's parents" Sally responded before laughing at her friend.

The rest of the school day went on like normal, besides the classes that the group of friends had they shared with Sonic in the Teachers have gotten the talking too about Sonic's situation, most of the teachers were shocked since Sonic was always top of the class, they nodded and promise to send the lessons in the mail.