♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖲𝖨𝖷 ♪ ♪

It was long three days, of torture for Sonic, because of his heat he didn't sleep, he couldn't eat, nor could he move from his bed, he heat still hadn't fully past, but it was at the stage that he could move around again and be with company like his son, and Moms.

The blue hedgehog was wearing his wearing his normal clothes, along with Scourge's jacket, he just had Shaundre in a Dino onesie, the hoglet was just trying act a big and scary but he was to adorable to be intimidating.

"Are you sure you okay to have us over?" Miles asked, Sonic.

"Mhm...I-It's n-not bad a-as it was those t-three d-days ago" Sonic admits. "I-I'm j-just g-glad I c-can finally g-go on t-that date w-with Scourge"

Miles smiled, he was glad that his friend was finally happy, when he met him on that day, the hedgehog didn't really want to have friends...and was always paranoid, and those scars.

"Dada~" Shaundre purred.

"Heh...Looks like he already approves of this relationship" Miles chuckles.

"I-I'd r-rather Scourge...be h-his Dad, t-than S-Shadow" Sonic admits, he still remembered being alone in the hospital when his water broke, he didn't really blame his moms for not coming.

"You don't have to talk about it...Sonic" Miles said as he saw how upset Sonic is when talking about his EX.

"T-thanks M-Miles" Sonic smiled. The rest of the day was spent with him goofing off of with the youngest of his friends, Miles maybe a genus...but he was still child at heart, so to Shaundre, Miles was just a big kid...a brother even, The fox didn't really mind Sonic's motherly instincts kicking in whenever he got hurt or fell down, he found it kind of sweet in a way.

Sonic waved Miles goodbye when Cosmo came to pick him up.

"Have fun on your date, Sonic" Cosmo called out with a smile on her face as she walked with Miles down the sidewalk.

Sonic closes the diner door and looked at his Moms, he was a little nervous about the date but he knew his boyfriend would make it something worth remembering.

"Come on Sonic, Hun I want you eat before you go" Amy called out.

"Ood~" Shaundre purred, Sonic smiled and nodded as he followed his mom upstairs, to the apartment.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Scourge had his white tank top on and his ripped jeans, he wasn't going to take Sonic anywhere that was to busy...since he didn't want his boyfriend to have mental breakdown, so he thought of a nice nightly stroll through the park. He looked down at his arms...during the three days that was away from Sonic, he started to go back to his old habits, harming himself, his arms were covered in deep cuts that had scabbed over. He lets out a small sigh before he opened the door to the diner.

"S-Scourge!" Sonic called out as he ran up to hug the emerald hedgehog.

"Heh hey Babe, ready to go?" Scourge asked.

Sonic nodded and took a hold of Scourge's hand, he didn't notices the cuts on his boyfriend's arms he just had a smile on his face as he walked with boyfriend to the park.

It was a nice little stroll, Scourge stopped at a bridge that was looking out at the river that ran through the park that was of course fenced off, Sonic's eyes sparkled as he saw the sight of the stars and the moon being reflected from the clear water.

"T-This is A-Amazing" Sonic smiled, he placed his hands on the railing of the bridge, Scourge had already done the same thing. Sonic looked down than he saw the cuts on Scourge's arms and his ears pinned to his. "S-Scourge...W-What h-happen?" Sonic asked taking a hold of his boyfriend's hand.

"That...It's nothing, don't worry about it"

"D-Did you do t-this c-cause of m-me?" Sonic asked.

Scourge looked down at Sonic, "N-No it's not because of you...it was not being close to you..." he took a deep breath. "I know I haven't really been opened...but you kind of are the only one that cared about"

"W-What do y-you m-mean?"

Scourge lets out a sigh, "Growing up...My parents didn't really care about me, once I was born the first thing they did was put me to be the first ever baby model, while I was still young and cute, the older I got...the more they didn't pay attention to me, the only time they cared about me was if we had guests over. I was always pushed aside for the Nannies to take care of."

Sonic's ears perked up at the Scourge's words, even hearing his failed attempts of trying to get his parents to notice him.

"When I was ten, I finally had enough...so I did something that I didn't think would work" Scourge said, he shows Sonic the massive the permanent scar on his arm the ran from his wrists to his elbow. "Then you can pretty much guess what happened"

Sonic took a hold of his hand, "I-I'm glad y-you told m-me...I s-see why you w-wore t-this thing" he smiles up at Scourge.

"That and It's comfy" Scourge admits.

Sonic snickers, he felt his cheeks heat up...his heat was slowly coming back, "N-No just a little longer..." he thought to himself.

Scourge pulls Sonic closer to him, lift his chin up so that their eyes met.

Sonic's eyes widen when he felt Scourge's lips touch his, the heat from his cheeks went straight to the tip of his ears, that just now tilted back into submission, he closed his eyes and kissed the emerald hedgehog back.

This was different from Shadow...cause he actually really wanted to kiss Scourge back.

Finally, he got a genuine kiss from someone that he actually liked.