♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭 ♪ ♪

Sonic looked at himself in the mirror of his bathroom, he just clinched his chest as his ears pinned to his head...he couldn't get Scourge's words out of his head, nor could he get the looks of the other students faces out of his mind either. After that panic attack, and almost having one yesterday morning, and this morning, his moms managed to change the psychologist appointment today.

He didn't know if he was ready to be out in public yet, hell he didn't even know if he was ready to talk about what happened that day or about his past...he lets out a small whimper before putting on the long-sleeved black t-shirt to hide the bandages on his arms, he made sure to grab Shaundre carrier before leaving his room. He picks up the hoglet from his crib and strapping him inside the carrier.

"Don't worry Sonic...we can in with you if you need us" Amy tells Sonic, when they were all inside the pink van, that Amy owns...Sonic nodded as he locks the carrier into the holder of the car seat. Before he buckles himself. The only thing that was worried about was losing Shaundre cause of his mental health, so far he thinks that he's been a good mother, the doctors say that Shaundre is a healthy hoglet. Sure he was fifteen...but he was still capable of supporting himself...kind of...but mostly capable of supporting Shaundre.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

When the family arrived at the building, Amy talked to the Receptionist about their arrival, the Lady nodded in response and handed Amy a clipboard with things for Sonic or her to fill out.

Sonic noticed that weren't a lot of teens in the waiting room, most adults...and few kids with their parents. He just distracts himself with Shaundre to the best that he can, if anything he was nervous about meeting this new Doctor.

"Sonic?"

The blue hedgehog lifted his head up, and looked at the lady wearing a purple nurse uniform, "Just give the lady this okay, we are out here if you need us" Amy tells Sonic giving him the clipboard. "O-okay..." Sonic stutters as he picks up the carrier, not that Shaundre was a problem for his mental breakdowns, it's just so the Doctor can get an understanding on what Sonic is going through, he gives the lady the clipboard.

"Thank you, Oh and who this little Hoglet?" She asked motioning to Shaundre who wasn't really paying attention to anything.

"M-my s-son S-Shaundre..." Sonic stutters, the nurse started to write down his stuttering under behavior patterns.

"I see...but aren't you a little young to be having a big responsibility?"

"I- I-It w-wasn't m-my fault..." Sonic stammers as he sets the carrier down when they stopped at room, he was taken advantage at the age of fourteen...and he had yet learned about protection, or sex.

It was a long while before the actual doctor came into the room, the Nurse gave the Psychologist, the sheet of paper with the notes that she took down.

"Alright Sonic, your Moms told me what have been happening to you as off lately, but I want to hear your story, then afterwards we are going to take some tests, then you can go back home" The Lady explained.

"O-okay..." Sonic agreed as he started to wrap his arms around himself. He swallowed the lumped in his throat and started to speak, he had his moments where he would just start trembling when he started talking about Shadow, and Sally, and his old school, and how he was alone in the hospital cause moms were busy with court stuff, and had to go through twenty hours of labor cause of his body not being ready enough to deliver a baby...then he started to tear up at the name calling and the constant abuse he got from his old school, EX-Friend, and Boyfriend.

"T-there t-that's m...m-my...s-story..." Sonic sniffs as he just grips his arms tighter his whole body trembling.

"Thank you for sharing...I'll give time to calm down before we begin the testing" She said.

It was a long break before Sonic was ready enough to move on with his appointment.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The Psychologist stepped out into the waiting room, she walked over to the lovely lesbian couple.

"S-so how is he?" Amy asked.

"Well, he has Depression, Schizophrenia, Avoidant Personality Disorder, Paranoid Personality Disorder, Claustrophobia, and Anxiety" The Psychologist said "But...it's nothing to server that we have to put him in an asylum...but do to the trauma that had been given to him when he was at School, you did the right thing with preventing him from continuing attending"

"But?"

"But...if he still wants an education...he'll have to be homeschooled, but either one of you two...online, or with a private tutor" The Psychologist said, she gives Amy a document, that labeled Sonic has Mentally Disabled, which only caused Amy to pin her ears down.

"You can call the office whenever to schedule an appointment, you four have a lovely rest of the day."

Sonic was holding Shaundre's carrier, the hoglet only whimpered once, cause of the carrier moving around a lot disturbing his sleep. "C-Can w-we go h-home..." Sonic mutters.

"Of course Sweetie" Amy said as she walked Sonic downstairs, Rouge following close behind them, she couldn't but sigh, to herself...yes she is grateful that Sonic wasn't commended, and is still able to support Shaundre, but now that have a bigger problem on there hands getting Sonic a tutor. But that was gonna have to wait, one thing at a time first.