♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖤 ♪ ♪

It's been two weeks, since the start of the trial, so far with the witnesses Mephiles has chosen, one of them being his Psychologist...things weren't going in his favor, and the last witness was mystery to everyone.

Sonic was wearing a black suit with a navy blue tie, and his red sneakers, the suit of course was tight and showed off a lot of his curves, but that didn't matter.

Scourge was there cause Shaundre meant the world to him, just as much as Sonic is to him, and he was wearing a matching suit to Sonic's, just with a black tie.

Amy who was wearing a fancy red dress, with matching heels. Rouge is wearing a dark purple dress, with matching heels...Since they got back to Green Hill, Vanilla agreed to watch Shaundre while they were in court.

Sonic was trembling, as he was struggling to keep himself together, he didn't do well in big crowds...since it made him feel claustrophobic, that and he didn't want lose his son. Scourge pulled Sonic into his chest, into a tight and warm embrace, it was the only thing he could think of doing for his boyfriend...during the whole trial, Sonic couldn't sitting in his seat...and the Judge had to get the bailiff to escort Sonic out of the courtroom. If anything the blue hedgehog being there wasn't helping his case at all.

"Court is about to begin" The Bailiff said before closing the door.

"I knew that demon was hiding something up his sleeve..." Rouge hissed.

"Sonic...Honey, we are about t-" Amy stopped mid-sentence, Sonic's had gone quiet...he was breathing...but his body completely shut itself down, he could handle the pressure of losing his son, as being a fifteen year old, his mind couldn't handle it. "Call an ambulance..."

"Oh it!" Rouge said as she pulled out her phone started dialing the number. Amy walked into the courtroom, to tell the bailiff what had happened.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The Judge was about to bang her gable onto her desk to get the court back into session, the Bailiff hurries over to the Judge and started whispering into her ear.

"WHAT!?" She said out loud, making everyone in the courtroom gasps and whispers amongst themselves. "Well I have all the evidence I need...to make the verdict...after that teenager's performance during all the sessions" she raises her gable.

"WAIT!!" Silver called out, as he rushed into the courtroom, he was wearing a black suit with a black tie, he looked like mess cause he's been working all night getting his own testimony, from a group of people...who were behind him.

Blaze the cat, who was wearing a dark purple suit, with a matching tie. Miles who is wearing a grey a suit, with a matching tie. Cosmo who was wearing a green off the shoulder dress, with a white flower petals, and lime green heels. Knuckles who is wearing black suit with a matching bowtie, and Lastly Tikal who is wearing a lime green fancy dress with matching heels.

Of course they didn't come alone, with Amadeus and his wife Earthia, Nicolas and his wife Emerald.

Solar who was wearing a fancy dress with a flame pattern at the bottom, and tiara on her head. Blaze never really told anyone that she was a princess...since she hated that title, and her Mother didn't really pressure her.

Everyone gasps, while Mephiles flinched in his seat, he wasn't expecting his other son to come barging into the courtroom...and with The Queen of all people.