♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 ♪ ♪

Sonic catches Shaundre before he fell to the floor on his face, the hoglet had started walking, which was a big accomplishment for the one month old, well most of his accomplishments came from Shadow's demon DNA, from his father's side.

"Yay! You did it~" Amy purred as she had Sonic's phone to record the experience, Rouge only chuckles, as she started clapping at the hoglet. Who started to mimic the bats clapping.

Sonic scoops the hoglet up, "G-Good j-job" he said nuzzling the hoglet.

Both Females had smiles on their muzzles, Sure they weren't around when Sonic was a little hoglet like Shaundre is...but this situation still maybe them emotional. "Sonic do you want to share this video with anyone?" Amy asked.

"S-Scourge...S-Shaundre s-"

"Dada~" The Hoglet purred, his little tail wagging.

"Really...he started calling Scourge his dad" Amy said as she smiled, "Sure Sweetie, I can share it with your Daddy" she giggles at Shaundre, she sends the video to Scourge through text message.

Rouge rubs his nose, as she caught something smelling sweet...she new it wasn't coming from the diner since it was closed today, and she was baking anything today either, but she recognized that sweet smell...she quickly turned her attention to her son, in realization. "I know Sonic is an early bloomer...Hell that's the very reason he lose his virginity at the age of thirteen...to that Scumbag, I'll have to tell Amy about this"

The rest of the morning was spent with teaching Shaundre some new words...which didn't really end well that but no one couldnt get mad at the hoglet cause of how cute and innocent he was.

Amy had started cooking lunch for everyone, Sonic was laying on the floor with his hoglet who was attacking him like a young puppy would when they want to play.

"Hey Bubblegum?" Rouge called out.

"Yes my angel?" Amy smiled.

"I think Sonic's cycle had started"

"What!?" Amy called out.

"I can smell it, though it's much sweeter than last time...Though I can't be sure" Rouge said.

Amy bites her bottom lip, "And he was going on a date with Scourge tonight...if it is what we think it is...I'm gonna have to cancel that date..."

"We are gonna have to keep an eye on him...again I'm not sure" Amy lets out a small sigh and nodded.

Male hermaphrodites are very different from normal females, Sure they can have the same problem as normal females can...but at a more extreme level, medication doesn't work...when a male hermaphrodites time of the month starts they start to give off a certain scent that their so call mates will be attracted to, the only way to cure this is to let hermaphrodite and his male have sex, or wait for it to pass, when can last up to three days at most.

Sonic places Shaundre in his high chair, "O-Okay, S-Shaundre...can y-you say yogurt?" Sonic said to his hoglet, as he puts a bib on the small creature's neck, the hoglet can eat...just not solid foods yet, so stuff like yogurt, apple sauce, and normal baby food and snacks.

"Y-Y...Y-Yo-yo!~" Shaundre cheered.

"C-close e-enough" Sonic smiled as he opens the yogurt container, he had tried baby food for his hoglet...but sadly Shaundre couldn't really stomach it...the food would give the poor hoglet stomachs, and cause him to just vomit it back up, so to be safe Sonic went with yogurt and apple sauce, and healthy baby snacks.