♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖥♥𝖴𝖱 ♪ ♪

Throughout the days Sonic and Scourge went out every morning til lunch, Scourge was making some progress with Sonic...but not enough for him to speak to him, though Shaundre enjoyed Scourge's company, the hoglet let the emerald hedgehog hold him, mostly because he was stubborn and whimpering for Scourge to pick him up.

Sonic lets out a small yawn, he was up and dressed in a t-shirt with a spider-man logo printed onto the shirt, baggy jeans and a pair of white socks. In his arms was Shaundre wearing a long sleeve t-shirt and a pair of shorts, the hoglet had gotten a little bit bigger but still pretty tiny. Today is the day that Sonic meets his tutor, his moms told him about it, and he started to get anxious about it to the point that he started have a mental breakdown.

The door to the diner opened and a welling dressed woman, walking into the diner.

"Hello...are you the tutor?" Amy asked, The woman against her glasses, "Yes I am, from what Rouge had told me that he is a Sophomore in High School"

"That's right"

The Tutor walked over to the booth that Sonic was sitting at, when she saw the hoglet...she only looked at it in disgust, "Irresponsible Teenagers...no wonder he was struggling in high school"

"You must be Sonic?" She said as she slid into the booth facing Sonic.

"Y-Yeah..." Sonic stutters, the Tutor took note of the stuttering...she can mostly fix that as well.

"Nice to meet, shall we begin" she said as she pulls out some lesson plans, they are a week behind but with concentration, they can get it done.

Amy didn't know how long the session would last, so she decided to give both Blaze and Tikal a quick call telling them that she will notify them when she opens the Diner, in the meantime she opened the door to the kitchen.

"Hey Bubblegum" Rouge responded, as she had list items that she needed to get to the store as well as desserts that will need to be restocked, like the cookies, and brownies.

"I want to talk about about Scourge" Amy said as she removes the apron off of the hanger.

"Your concerned about him too..." Rouge added as she leans on the countertop beside her.

"I...I know that he's just trying to help...b-but I just feel like he has bad intentions...with Sonic" Amy admits.

"I know what you mean...but besides that Fox Kid...I don't think he has bad intentions, sure he might get annoyed with Shadic, but the hoglet is still a little to young to be separated from Sonic" Rouge said, she goes over to Amy and started to rub her head. "I know you don't trust him...I don't either, but he's the only one besides that Fox Kid, Sonic has"

Amy pins her ears down, "Your right...I just have to let things take it's course" she looks at her son through the small window.

Sonic was listening to the tutor about the subject, despite how tired he looked and is, he was still determined to do his best.

"But that green hedgehog...hurts him in someway" Amy growls as her piko piko hammer poofs into her hands, making Rouge jump back a little. "I will hurt him more than he hurt my son..."

"Okay..." Rouge lowers Amy's hammer, "We can just let him off with a warning...let's not do something that will put us into jail"

"Oh...that's what I meant of course" Amy said as she leans on her hammer. The couple shared a soft kiss on the lips, before they started to get to work on the diner.

Only time can tell...After all they only want what's best for son, and their nephew.