♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖥♥𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭 ♪ ♪

Sonic was holding Shaundre in his arms, he glad that it was the weekend, he wasn't able to sleep in though, do to the hoglet crying, and whimpering for attention, he was putting the hog in his light blue onesie making to get his back spikes, and tail through the hole, Shaundre wasn't an active, he was just trouble some cause his attachment, he just needed Sonic's scent...do his pure instincts is all.

"Morning Sonic" Amy greeted her adopted son.

"M-Morning..." Sonic said sounded a little tired, Shaundre was just purring in Sonic's arms. "T-Tomorrow...h-he'll be t-two-weeks old..." he smiled looking at Shaundre.

"Sonic..." Amy started.

"Y-yeah?"

"I'm proud of you...it's not everyday you see a teenager like yourself get through something like this" Amy admits.

"I-I...s-still want to h-help you guys...a-and graduate...I k-know it it's only going to get h-hard the older he gets" Sonic admits he presses his cheek onto Shaundre's "B-but I'm g-gonna d-do it"

"Well before I open the diner, that you are welcome to come and hangout, would you like me to make you breakfast?" Amy offered as she pulls out the frying pan.

"I-I y-yeah, I'm o-okay with whatever" Sonic admits he pulls over the small play pen to lay Shaundre down, "T-There Shadic...M-Mommy needs to eat"

Shaundre only whimpers, and squeaks, Sonic gives the hoglet the bear, to cuddle with the newborn, calms down after smelling Sonic's scent on the bear, he just started purring.

After a healthy breakfast, Sonic waved Amy goodbye along with Rouge, he'll be down for lunch right now he just wanted time to take a nap, he was sore...and tired.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"Good morning Mrs. Rose" Blaze said as she walked into the diner.

"Morning Blaze, thank you for starting today" Amy greeted.

"Um if it's not to much of a trouble...but can I wear the men's uniform, I just feel more comfortable wearing that" Blaze asked.

Amy nodded and gave the purple the a size medium male uniform, "I don't mind at all. Blaze, I rather have you comfortable than uncomfortable" Blaze takes the uniform and goes to the back to try it on. It wasn't long before more of the workers show up. Tikal greeted the couple, she was doing much better now that her leg was fully healed.

Amy lets out a small sigh, as her smile grew, with each customer that came in, with them spreading the word of the new diner that was opened from morning, to lunch, and dinner. The business has been booming.

It was around Lunchtime when Sonic decided to come downstairs to the diner, he didn't really trust leaving Shaundre alone upstairs, even if he spent most of his day wiggling around on his stomach, or sleeping.

"Hey Sonic, I got the table cleaned up for you" Amy smiled.

Sonic nodded he placed the baby carrier down in the spot next to him, he normally sat to edge of the diner the one closest to the blinds, he rubs Shaundre's sleeping head with his finger, making the hoglet purr.

His attention was turned to a the door that opened to reveal, yellow and white fox, with a male brown fox, with a single tail.

"Welcome to Rose Diner, please have a seat and a waiter will come to shortly" The Female waitress said from the cash register.

Miles took a look around, before saw a familiar shade of blue in the back corner, talk to a white bat. He told his Dad, Amadeus, that he was going to talk to a friend from school, but he will join him when he was done.

"Alright Son, have fun" Amadeus smiled before he he went to find a seat.

"O-okay Mom..." Sonic said, he gently rubbed his eyes, to get the sleep away from them he was able to nap some...but it really wasn't enough.

"Hey Sonic" Miles greeted after Rouge had left to get her adopted son something to eat.

Sonic flinches when he saw Miles here at his moms diner, he only pinned his ears down, as the memories of Sally...making fun of him for working at a pink themed diner, wearing a pink dress...and how much of a freak of he was for having two moms. Miles was going to do the same...right?

"I didn't know your Mom worked here?" Miles said.

"S-she co-owns I-it" Sonic stutters as he was trying to stop himself from looking vulnerable, he so called past friends really messed him up mentally, to the point that he didn't know who could trust...or who he could let into his little bubble, the scars on his body was of course the sign of abuse, the soreness in his abdomen and the bruises on hips and thighs were a sign a sexual abuse.

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

Sonic swallowed down a whimper, and shook his head, Miles had done his best to help him out at School...and Scourge also had been trying to talk him about happened yesterday.

"I...I know you trust me...but I promise I'm not going hurt you, I just want be your friend" Miles calmly said.

"I-" Sonic started, he heard that before...Hell it was the same thing Shadow pulled on him when he was having mental breakdown. He sniffs besides Scourge helping him with that jerk that gave him the bruises on his stomach and chest...Miles had been nothing but kind to him...offered him help if was struggling to get places cause of the his injuries, notes that he missed out on when the school year actually started and he wasn't therefore.

"S-Sonic?" Miles started as he reached to touch Sonic, the blue hedgehog for once wiped away his own tears. "I-I w-would l-like that...yes" he finally said.

Amy and Rouge who were watching from behind the door smiled to themselves, they were glad that Sonic was giving someone a chance.

The silence soon was broken by Shaundre whimpering.

"Oh...I didn't know you had a baby brother" Miles said when heard the whimpering, he kind of smiled when seeing the hoglet, who was pulled out his carrier, to be held.

"H-hes n-not my brother..." Sonic stutters, as he adjusted the little blanket that in the carrier so that Shaundre could lay on his stomach.

"Nephew?"

Sonic shook his head, his ears pinned to his head.

Miles eyes widen at the realization, see how upset Sonic had gotten from the topics he brought his voice down to a whisper. "I had no idea...I'm sorry"

"I-it's o-okay..." Sonic admits "I-I'm g-getting use t-to it..." Sonic added.

"That explains why you look so tired all the time...if you don't mind me asking how old were you?" Miles asked quietly, he glanced over at his father who was talking to a waitress about his order, Miles wasn't a picky eater, he is always opened to try anything.

"Seventeen..."

Miles covers his mouth, not wanting to making the a seen. "I..." thought before speaking "Your secret is safe is me...I promise to not tell anyone, and as your friend, I'll do my best to help you out"

Sonic felt himself wanting to cry, besides his Moms his new friend wanted to help him. "O-Okay..." he said.