♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖵𝖤 ♪ ♪

Sonic had a massive bruise on his stomach, and chest from when the Student punched him and kicked him, he looks down at his hands the memory of Scourge carrying him all the way to the nurse's office.

"No one has ever stood up for me..." Sonic said to himself, he heard Shaundre crying, and Amy trying her best to shush him, he grabbed the soft teddy bear that he had on his nightstand, it was old and had been sewn together to many times, he got up from his bed and made his way to the nursery.

"Ssh...Shadic isn't okay..." Amy whispers, Shaundre continued sobbing, she heard the door open and she saw it was Sonic. "Sonic...you should be resting"

"I-I know...b-but S-Shadic needs me" Sonic takes the crying hoglet from Amy, Shaundre just sniffles and whimpers before he started to hiccup.

"Promise me you'll get some sleep" Amy said gently placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I-I p-promise" Sonic said as he gives the stuffed toy to Shaundre, who took the stuffed toy purring softly as he just whimpers, the new born just isn't used to be alone without Sonic for most of the day...and with the experience he had on his second day of school, Sonic didn't know if he was going back to school. He sat down in the rocking chair.

"No...You can do this..." Sonic started as he looked down at Shaundre who was slowly started to fall asleep hugging the stuffed toy. He lays the hoglet back down in the crib he tucks the small new born in. "H-Hopefully...I-it will k-keep h-him calm" he said to himself as he leaves the nursery, the stuffed toy had his scent all over it...and it was the closest thing to he close to the blue hedgehog for the little hoglet. He opens the door to his room he climbs into his bed. "Your doing this for it..." he thought to himself before sleep started to take him over.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Amy was worried about Sonic, after what happened on his second day of school, with him moving around like he normally did, she only gave Sonic a hug before he left, Shaundre was in his little baby carrier, since he was still to small for the high chair. She was waiting to hear Shaundre cry when the closed, but it didn't started the hoglet was happily hugging the stuffed toy, that was covered in his maternal mother's scent. She picks up the baby carrier and walks it over to the table.

The bell on the door rang, and a female echidna named, Tikal walked into the diner, she had a case on her leg, but she looked to be the same age as Sonic, maybe two years older. "Hello Welcome Rose Diner" Amy greeted.

"Hi...Um, I'm here for job offer" Tikal said as she held the help wanted flyer. "I-I know I-I can't do much...b-but I could r-really use the job"

Amy only smiled softly, she really wasn't picky when can to who wanted to work, and she can understand that teens aren't as privileged...or have rich parents...and are willing to help their parents earn extra money, she's been their before. "Of course, your honestly the first person to have asked about the job opening"

"R-Really? I-I thought you'd be out of an opening" Tikal said, as she held onto her crutch.

"W-" a little whimper was heard from the baby carrier, it was just Shaundre who was struggling with the buckles on the carrier by moving his arms.

"Oh my I didn't know you had a hoglet" Tikal said.

Amy looks away as she walked over to the hoglet and unstrapped him, so he can shift in his sleep, a light blue pacifier in his mouth that was attached to his onesie. "Well...he's my grandson" she answered.

"Oh, I'm sorry for assuming, but he's very adorable" Tikal smiled looking at little hoglet.

"And whenever you're healed you can come in, You can start at the register, normally me and my Wife do all the cooking" Amy smiled, Rouge just walked into diner.

"Oh!" Tikal's eyes lit up at the sound of wife.

Amy giggles at her response, "You can totally count on me, with School...I can definitely come up with a schedule, my next appointment is tomorrow, so I'll come in before lunch hour how does that sound"

"Works for me, I'll have your uniform waiting for you" Tikal shook Amy's hands before turning to leave, she thanked Rouge for holding the door open for her.

"So the first person to show up for the job" Rouge asked.

Amy sadly nodded, "I have my suspicions that spring break...we well have workers, give it time Angel"

Rouge smiled at the nicknamed as she followed behind her wife, over to the table where Shaundre was awake at. "That stuffed bear really is helping?"

"Well he was just born a week ago...since then he's been attach to Sonic, I think it has something to do with his scent" Amy responded as she gently started to rock the carrier.

Rouge wraps her arms around Amy and give her a small kiss on the forehead, "He'll warm up to us"

Amy purrs softly as she rest her head on Rouge's breasts, "I know...it's Sonic I'm worried about...I know it's going to take him a week...maybe a month or two before he could actually trust someone, he's been hurt that badly"

"From what the nurse told me, there was a green hedgehog, that stood up for him, before the Gym Teacher came to put an end to it" Rouge said she shrugged. "Look Rose this is just something we have to wait for"

Amy nodded, her ears perked up when the bell rang, she quickly looked over to see a purple cat, Blaze, who looked more surprised with seeing the loving couple snuggling that she didn't realize she was staring.

"Welcome, can I help you?"

Blaze only pointed to the help wanted sign on the door, she is of course a Teenager herself, but since she didn't have a first period and second period, she had free time to do whatever she wanted.

"Oh of course I'll be right with you!" Amy said as she pulled away from Rouge, the bat only smiled and went to Shaundre she took a seat at the table, "I think your Mama, asked me to buy him a stroller for you" she admits rubbing the hoglets little head with her finger the hoglet lets out a small purr.