♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-♥𝖭𝖤 ♪ ♪

Sonic opened the door to his bedroom, he was dressed in a The Flash theme short sleeved t-shirt, with some old baggy jeans, that was covered in permanent dirt stains, and tears in the knees, and heels, and his red sneakers. He had tutoring this morning.

He noticed that his Moms weren't in the kitchen, nor was Shaundre, he didn't get a text from his moms saying that they will be out, his ears pinned. He just clinches his chest as he opened the door and walked downstairs to the diner, he saw the employees, Blaze and Tikal working, he lets out a sigh in relief.

He quickly waves at Tikal and Blaze before heading into the kitchen where he saw his Moms, cooking orders, and a female employee, playing peek-a-boo with his son.

"Oh Sonic, I hope we didn't scare you" Amy said.

"N-No...D-Did I-I sleep in l-late?" Sonic stammers.

"No, you woke up at Seven, so you didn't miss your session" Rouge responded placing a plate out on the counter, and hitting the bell.

Sonic goes over to Shaundre, "Mama~" The hoglet purred holding his arms up, Sonic picks him up. The female employee smiles and walks out of the kitchen to do her job.

"Before the Tutor comes, I have set a little room for you two in the break room" Amy tells Sonic.

"O-Okay" Sonic smiled, he rubs Shaundre's head before putting him in the playpen that was in the office...where Rouge works, mostly to do paperwork and the finances. The hog let had a lot stuff he could play with to keep him entertained, as well as a camera watching him, but every employee knows to check up on him if they are free.

Sonic opens the door to kitchen, he saw Blaze talking to Scourge, she just gave him a skeptical look, folding her arms. Over the weeks the purple cat had became the Mother of the friends, she was very patient, and always listens to both sides of the story, as well as the voice of reason.

"Look...I only have this week off...they are just lucky that my parents famous" Scourge mutters to Blaze.

"All I'm saying is that you better get caught up on your work, when this suspension is over" Blaze hisses.

"S-Scourge!" Sonic called out as he hugs the emerald hedgehog.

"Morning Blue" Scourge greeted the azure hedgehog.

"Oh, So Knux was telling me the truth~" Tikal sang as she just came back from giving out orders.

"You tell anyone else about this...I will hunt you down! Echidna" Scourge threatened.

Tikal laughs "I'm sure the whole School forgot that incident, but sure Scourge, I'll keep your secret safe"

Sonic got to spend time with his boyfriend, before the tutor walked into the diner, she only flinches at all the noise and busyness of how the diner had become, she adjusted her glasses, her eyes scanning the diner, she felt her stomach turn when she saw her student, sharing a tender moment with another male...though considering that Sonic is herm...this was the only kind of relationship the azure male could have...unless it was a futa. The idea of her student being gay made her sick.

"Who is that?" Scourge asked.

"M-My t-tutor...m-my d-doctor said...I-it was best t-that I w-was homeschooled" Sonic explained, he pinned his ears down. "S-She's a-alittle mean t-to me...b-but Mother w-worker s-so hard to g-get me one...that I d-didn't want to c-complain" he added.

"I see...well I guess I shouldn't keep you, she is already giving me a judgmental look" Scourge mutters.

"Kiss?" Sonic purrs. Scourge didn't really mind Sonic, acting like a child sometimes...after all the trauma that he went through. The Azure Male, is only trying to adjust...being a single parent, homeschool, taking care of his mental health...it was a lot. Scourge gave Sonic a little peck on his lips, he watched the blue hedgehog go off with the welly dressed woman.

"Hey Scourge...Hun, do you mind babysitting Shaundre, he's already changed and fed, so he should be fine" Rouge called out.

Scourge shrugged his shoulders, getting up and walking to the back, he followed Rouge to her office, he got a glimpse of the break room, to see the Tutor, judging the scars on his boyfriend's body, now that he was wearing a short sleeved shirt.

Shaundre was using the gate as support as he was standing, his small ears flatten to his head as he was about to cry, and whimper.

Scourge waved Rouge goodbye, before he picked up the hoglet. "Hey Shaundre, I may not be your Mom, but I'm gonna b-"

"Dada!!" Shaundre purred, his little tail wagging, Scourge was taken off guard by the hoglet calling him that...sure he was dating Sonic...but Shadow is the hoglet's Father, not him.

"Dada" The hoglet repeated, Scourge lets out a small sigh, apart of him didn't want to correct the hoglet, since it kind of made him feel closer to Sonic.

"Sure Kid, you can call me that" Scourge smiled as he sat down on the floor with the hoglet, he seen Miles and Sonic, play with the one month year old, so it shouldn't be that hard, just make sure the hoglet didn't hurt himself. He can do that.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

When Sonic's Tutoring Session was over, he opened the door to his Mom's office and his heart started pounding in chest.

Scourge was just sitting in the chair, with his legs propped up the desk, softly snoring. Shaundre laying on his chest, with the red shades taking up most of his head, and sucking on his thumb. Based on the mess Scourge did struggle with Shaundre...a lot but in the end, he was finally able to get the hang of taking care of a one month year old.

Sonic pulled his phone out and took a quick photo, he needed a new background anyways. He took his leave slowly closing the door. He could help out his Moms with the diner...he still want to learn how to cook, now that he had a hoglet with growing teeth.