♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖤 ♪ ♪

Scourge's eyes fluttered open, he looked around to see that he wasn't in his own room, he lets out a small sigh in remembrance of him coming to visit Sonic, he pulled out his phone to check the time see that he woke up around ten in the morning, not that matter he got suspended cause of that stupid fight that he didn't start. His ear twitches when heard heard voices downstairs. He took it as a sign that he should get up.

Sonic was hugging his son, tears in his eyes. The hoglet had just called him Mama this morning, "That's r-right...S-Shaundre...I'm y-your Mama" Sonic praises the hoglet. Who was just purring his little tail wagging.

Rouge and Amy, most Amy got a little emotional, seeing their son so happy.

"Ada!" Shaundre called out, Scourge was coming down the stairs.

Scourge saw that his jacket was resting on the chair behind Sonic, that explains why Rouge and Amy knew that he was here.

"Morning..." Scourge said, he hid the fact that he was nervous, he just isn't used to seeing a family being in one place at the same time...about the time that he he woke up in the morning his parents would have already left...to be at their jobs, and he was left with the butlers and maids to help him get ready in the morning.

Sonic sniffs and his eyes looked up to see Scourge, the hoglet that was in his arms purrs holding his arms up to Scourge. "M-Morning..." He stutters.

Rouge chuckles to herself as she took a sip out of her World's Best Thief mug.

"Also don't be alarmed, Scourge...we found your jacket in the bathroom, and we appreciate you giving Sonic company" Amy smiled.

Sonic didn't really look at Scourge much, he was kind of embarrassed about cuddling with the emerald hedgehog in his sleep, last night, the two were sitting in the booth that Sonic normally sat at when came down to hangout and eat lunch.

"Did you at least have a good nights sleep...I noticed you've been tired a lot lately?" Scourge asked.

"I-I d-did...I don't r-remember t-the last time I-I'd had a g-good nights s-sleep" Sonic stammers, Shaundre was happily sitting the hight chair that he was finally hold enough to sit in, he still had a lot of wiggle room, but he was proud to be sitting with the big kids.

Tikal and Blaze noticed how awkward the conversation seemed, it was pretty obvious Sonic had started developing feelings for Scourge...over the weeks that the two had started hanging out more, but with his trauma he was afraid to admit.

The bell on the door ringed when the door opened, "Welcome To Rose Di-" Tikal stopped mid-sentence, when she saw a chipmunk and a black hedgehog, not in school uniform. It was a Teacher Work Day at School, so the students didn't have to go. Tikal growled underneath her breath "Welcome to Rose Diner...can I help you..." she coldly said.

"Actually you can...I'd the Strawberry Blast frappe, with extra strawberry sauce" Sally ordered, Tikal rolled her eyes, Blaze who was on waiting duty kept Sonic hidden from Shadow's and Sally's gazes.

The blue hedgehog recognized the chipmunk's voice, and his ears pinned to his as he started to get memories of how much the chipmunk had hurt him, he was grateful for Blaze trying to help him calm down, but.

"Is that?" Sally started as she saw something blue, then she noticed the hoglet, and looked at the small creature in disgust. "Ew...I didn't think those rumors were true...Shadow you have to look at this"