♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭 ♪ ♪

Sonic was in his bathroom, he had the baby monitor with him...after the events of earlier this morning Sonic really couldn't stop hyperventilating, and trembling to the point that he couldn't really take care of Shaundre, which only made the situation worse, cause he couldn't really focus on his son, that needed him. He turned on the sink to make it sound like that he was going to take a shower, he pulls out the box of razor blades that he had in a good hiding so that his moms couldn't find it, or Shaundre.

With a small whimper and some tears he started to cut into his arm, that was already covered in deep permanent bruising, from when his bullies would roughly grab him, he just started to crying softly the sink drowning out his sobs, as he just felt dirty...and hurt, he didn't want Scourge to be his boyfriend...he didn't want a relationship...he didn't want to be hurt again.

When it was all over, Sonic put the bloody razor blade under the sink to clean it off, before wiping down his arms with soap and water. After doing so he puts on a pure black hoodie to hide the cuts after wrapping them in bandages, before going back to bed.

Shaundre was a wide awake when Sonic came to check up on him. The hoglet didn't know any better and was just so full of love for Sonic, that he didn't understand that the blue hedgehog was going through some stuff mentally.

Sonic places his pillow down on the floor, with the blanket before laying down on the floor in front of the crib, he was filled with a lot of mixed emotions right now, he just wanted to cry...he wanted to scream...he wanted to suffocate himself. It didn't really matter at the moment. He just wished he wasn't like this...cause then he could have a normal life...and not be so afraid of little things.

"I-I h-hate y-you Shadow..." Sonic mutters to himself as he felt tears forming his the corner of his eyes. It was all that dark Hedgehog's fault that he was like this...a broken mess.

He didn't get any sleep that night, he kept having nightmares, about Shadow and Sally abusing him, cause they loved him.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The next morning, Amy was on the phone with the Psychologist, about making an appointment for Sonic, she had her notepad out to right down the day and date as well as the time.

"Okay...thank you so much...I just really want my son to get better..." Amy admits, as she hung up the phone.

"How early could he get him in?" Rouge asked.

"Friday..." Amy admits, turned her attention to the stairs, where Sonic was coming down from, he had Shaundre in his arms, the blue hedgehog didn't any better from yesterday, his muzzle was stained with his tears, his ears were just pinned to his head, he sets Shaundre down on his stomach in the carpet play room, that was gated off to see his moms.

"Sonic sweetie...are you ready to tell us what happened yesterday?" Amy calmly asked.

Sonic sniffs and wipes the tears away from his eyes, "I-I...I don't w-want to g-go back..." he mutters.

"So-"

"I-I...I...p-please...don't m-make...me go back..." Sonic said as he grabbed a hold of his head, and started to trembling again, both Rouge and Amy rushed over to Sonic.

"Sssh...it's okay...we are going to take you back...we just want to know what happened..." Amy said petting down Sonic's quills that had risen in self-defense, she was a hedgehog herself so Sonic's quills were easy to deal with her, for her wife so she didn't get pricked by them.