♪ ♪ 𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖫♥𝖦𝖴𝖤 ♪ ♪

Sonic was laying in the hospital bed, his ears tilted back...he didn't get the news that he won the trial, since he's been in and out of consciousness.

Teenagers at his age or younger, normally dead of a heart attack, that is cause by a broken heart, but Doctors were surprised that Sonic survived it, even if he pronounced dead briefly.

It was just taking his body time to get back from the sudden awakening of being dead for a solid minute. He just wanted to Shaundre...one last time...before Social Security took him away.

The door to his room opened and it was the Doctor, "Mr. Rose...you have guest" the Doctor smiled.

Sonic didn't say anything, but he did position himself to be in sitting up more on the bed, he lets out a weak yawn...after his panic attack the Nurses gave him a lot of dopamine shots to keep him awake, just to make sure that he didn't flatline again, in his sleep. The Doctor stepped a side and the blue hedgehog's friends came rushing into the room, all of them hugged Sonic happy to see their friend is alive.

"Please...don't ever do this again!" Blaze hissed as she wiped away her tears.

"You had us worried sick..." Cosmo said.

"When Lady Rose told our parents what happened...we had to come as soon as possible" Tikal said.

"I-I'm s-sorry...I-I d-didn't k-know" Sonic stutters as he started to get tears in his eyes.

"S-Sonic..." Miles whimpered out, the kitsune ran up to Sonic and gently wrapped his arms around his friend "T-thank chaos your okay..." Miles cried out.

Sonic and Miles shared a little cry session with each other...Miles was the first person who had ever mad the first move towards friendship with Sonic, so they were close...very close. Just not as much as Sonic and Scourge were.

Amy wipes her tears away from her ears, she was happy to see her son grow up...and slowly made his way past his trauma, she really has to thank Silver and Scourge for helping her son get the happiness that needed.

Rouge turned to his wife, pulling her into a hug. "It's okay to let it out Bubblegum...we can finally put all the trauma pasts us now" she said, Amy started crying into her wife, but not of sadness...but relief...it was as if the weight on her shoulders had finally been lifted.

"W-Where's S-Scourge?" Sonic asked, his ears pinned as he didn't see his boyfriend amongst the group of friends.

"Sorry Babe, but I had to pick up someone important" Scourge said as he walked in the room, Shaundre had tears streaming from his little face the hoglet hadn't been separated from Sonic for so long that he was starting to worry...despite him not really understanding. When he was finally given to his Mom, he started crying and squeaking.

Sonic pulls the hoglet closed, and started as well, "S-Ssh...I'm here...M-Mommy's here"

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sonic was left alone with Scourge and his son, who had fallen asleep after crying to his mother, Scourge had Sonic in an embrace on the hospital bed.

"T-Thank y-you..." Sonic mutters as he sniffs holding Shaundre in his arms.

"I meant what I said back there in the park, Sonic" Scourge tells his boyfriend. "No matter what happens...I'm not gonna leave you two"

"And about the time you are discharged from this hospital, I'd already moved in with you"

"I-I'd l-loved that..." He looks down at the sleeping Shaundre "N-No we l-loved that"

Scourge rubs Sonic's ear making the hedgehog purr, before leaning down to give him a kiss on the lips. "It just makes the wait all worth it~" he purrs.

Sonic's face heated up at the realization of Scourge's flirt. "S-Shut u-up...You D-dork" he grumbles.

Scourge only chuckles, pulling the blanket over them. "Love you, Blue"

Sonic nuzzles into Scourge, he was finally given the okay to actually rest, he couldn't help but to purr softly. "L-Love you t-too~"

☙♡ 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖤𝖭𝖣