♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖲𝖨𝖷𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭 ♪ ♪

Sonic closes the door behind him, and waves Rouge goodbye, watching the white sport car drive off, he walks to the entrance of the school, pushing the door open walking inside, so far he was starting to get use to the layout of the school, but it still made him feel claustrophobic, when looking up at the ceilings.

"Sonic!" The azure male looked up to see Miles waving at him, with Cosmo waving at him as well, he's seen that Seedrain around Miles a lot, just not at the diner.

"Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't properly introduce myself...I'm Cosmo Seedrian Prower, Miles here is my stepbrother" Cosmo said ruffling Miles' fur making the yellow fox laugh.

"I-I d-didn't know...S-Sorry" Sonic stuttered.

"Don't be, I can understand a new location, new people...Miles was the same way when he walked into the school" Cosmo giggled to herself, it was of course clear who was the older sibling.

The small group started walking, down the halls Cosmo did most of the talking, which Sonic didn't mind, it kind of distracted him from negative thoughts about the school.

When the group made it to their class, the two of them waved Cosmo goodbye, but before they opened the door Miles turned to Sonic and started to whisper but loud enough for the blue hedgehog to hear. "I wanted to ask you...what's your son's name? I never got the chance to back at the diner"

"I-I named h-him S-Shaundre...o-or Shadic f-for short" Sonic whispered back, Miles nodded he knew that Sonic didn't want to talk about his son when he was in school, it was clearly written all over the hedgehog's face, but the fox wanted to know...he did say that he was going to help his new friend out, so it was only nice that he learned the hoglets name. The two walked into the classroom and took their respective seats, after returning their homework.

First Period was always the easiest class to get through, since the only person that talked to him was Miles, the other students would look at him before never talked to him. On the walk to the next class...Sonic saw The Student that he got sent to principal's office in the distance and he froze in place.

"Sonic?"

He hope he was just hallucinating cause of the lack of sleep he was getting, but no...he really did see that same student. "I-I...g-gonna go to the r-restroom" Sonic stutters before Miles asked why the blue hedgehog was already running in the opposite direction that he saw the figure in. Miles only looked at the direction that Sonic took off running in, and just flattened his head, he knew he wasn't gonna be able to catch up.

Sonic didn't know where he was going honestly he only just followed the direction that his feet was carrying him, but he came to stop to see where he was...he was at least a good enough distances away from where he saw the Student.

"There you fucking are Bitch!"

Sonic flinches as he turned around to see the Male Student, this time he didn't have Scourge to come help him with this one...and Miles was to far away for him to run back too. He stepped back holding his up, he didn't want to fight.

"You got some FUCKING nerve getting me expelled for a week" he growled, he threw a punch at Sonic, who took the blow to the face making him yelp out in pain, it didn't help that a crowd had started forming.

"I-I'm s-so-AHH!!" Sonic screamed when another punch was thrown his way, the blue hedgehog wasn't really in good condition to fight...not after what happened at the gym, let alone that he didn't even know how to fight back. It wasn't long before the punches came at him the Student was pissed off with Sonic, and the crowd of other students just started watching some have even picked up their phones to record the beating.