♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭 ♪ ♪

Sonic had his son dressed in blue t-shirt, with a pair of shorts, the hoglet started walking now but still had to be carried down the downstairs, since he was still to small for the step...though he can roll the down the stairs like a bouncy-ball. He was sitting in his high chair, chewing on some gummies, it was a good distraction for him...so he could finish the booklet, his tutor gave him. He got up from his seat after closing the booklet, he looks over to see that Shaundre had finished half of his gummies snacks.

"Mama...uppies" Shaundre whimpers holding out his arms, Sonic picks the hoglet up, out of his high chair. "A-are y-you full?"

Shaundre nodded as he nuzzles Sonic's cheek purring. The blue hedgehog had started to clean up after his son, before taking him downstairs. The hoglet was now two months old.

"Hey Sonic!" Miles greeted, on the way to School Miles always stops by the diner to hangout with his friend.

"And Morning Shaundre~" Cosmo smiled as she rubs the hoglet's chin making the kit purr.

"Twails!!" Shaundre called out holding his arms to Miles.

"Twails? Does he mean Tails?" Miles asked.

"Y-yeah...he s-struggled with s-some words" Sonic stutters as he passes Shaundre over to Miles.

"Tails?..." Miles chuckles as he nuzzles the hoglet making him giggles, "I like the nickname Shaundre, you can call me that all you like~"

Cosmo chuckles "I can see why he calls you Tails, and the nickname suits you"

Sonic smiles, he was wearing a gray long hoodie, with a Pokémon Theme, short sleeved t-shirt over it, baggy sweat pants, and his red sneakers. He looked around than he realized that he forgot Scourge's jacket upstairs. "I-I'll be r-right back" he said as he rushes upstairs.

"Morning Cosmo, and Miles" Blaze said as she walked out of the break room dressed in her uniform, for work.

"Hey guys!" Tikal smiled, as she dusted off the pink dress, and stomps her shoes into place.

"Twails...Twails!" Shaundre purrs.

"He gave you a nickname...I like it, it's really fitting Tails" Tikal smiled with a small giggle.

"I'll say" Blaze said folding her arms.

Sonic came back downstairs with Scourge leather jacket, in his arms, he saw his friends giving his son some attention. It wasn't long before the group went on to do their things, Tikal and Blaze started their shift when the costumers started walking into the diner, Miles and Cosmo waved Sonic goodbye as they headed off to school.

"Morning Sonic~" Amy smiles, as she finished putting the last of the frosting on some freshly baked sugar cookies in the shape of a rose, and some in the shape of emeralds.

"H-Hey Mom...t-they look g-good" Sonic said as he puts a little frosting on his finger.

Shaundre made a noise as he wanted a taste of the frosting. "C-can y-you say Cookie?"

"C-C...Ookie!" Shaundre said.

Sonic lets out a small sigh "C-Close e-enough..." he lets his hoglet lick the frosting off of his finger.

"Your Mother should be in her office...Mr. Dark really surprised us with that case..." Amy said as she sets the cookies to the side to cool and taking the orders to started cooking the meals.

"I-I...h-hope we w-win" Sonic admits.

"I do too...Shaundre is still to young to be separated from his Mother...and you are mentally unstable to be apart from him" Amy admits.

Sonic nodded as he took his leave from the kitchen heading to the office, he opens the door, and Rouge was looking over the different laws that had been made, on her computer, she maybe a retired G.U.N agent but she still has the right to look over government documents. "Hey Hun" Rouge smiled.

"J-just dropping off Shadic...b-before the T-Tutor s-shows up" Sonic said as she sets Shaundre down into the playpen.

"Of course, have fun" Rouge smiled. Sonic gives his son a small kiss on the cheek before leaving the office to hallway. He took a deep breath before letting it out.

The Tutor pushes open the door, she didn't look to thrilled to be have been walking beside Scourge who was going to the same place.

"Ah, glad to see that you are doing well, Mr. Hedgehog" The Tutor said as she walked over to Sonic.

"Mhm...c-can I d-do something b-before we start" Sonic said, as he had his boyfriend's jacket.

"Very well..." The Tutor said with disgust.

Sonic walks over to Scourge and gives him, his jacket back "I-I washed it...f-for you"

"You didn't have to do that...it's kind of real leather...so it"

"I-it isn't h-hard, M-Mom helped me" Sonic said as he wrapped his arms around the emerald hedgehog's neck. "L-love you~"

Scourge gives Sonic a quick kiss on the lips, "Love you too, Blue, I'll wait for you"

Sonic smiles and purrs, as he pulled away to follow his tutor to the break room. Scourge slips on his jacket, he gave it a little sniff, it was clean of course but still had Sonic's scent on it, a scent that he didn't mind.

He went over to an empty booth to sit down, after that date...and the start of the second month him and Sonic had gotten closer, same with Shaundre...it still surprised him how Sonic...a fifteen year old had grown up to taking care of a hoglet.

He smiles to himself...he's happy to have a finally have a family at least. He is only concerned about Sonic...know how much of an ass Shadow is...Shaundre didn't deserve to be with that hedgehog. It just ticks him off...either way he's was going to be there for Sonic...even if they lose the case, he just knows Sonic was gonna need a lot of support during everything.

"Don't worry Babe...Shaundre is my son just as much as he is yours"