♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖲𝖨𝖷 ♪ ♪

Amy was wearing a red bikini, with red water shoes, she was holding the cooler filled with drinks and some snacks, Rouge was wearing a dark purple bikini, with a white sun hat, a white skirt with a cut in the skirt side.

Sonic was wearing dark blue swimming short, with a white stripes running down the side of his shorts, he was a little self conscious about showing off his scars but...he had to...the same with his curves. In his arms is Shaundre wearing a swim diaper, and his own hoglet swimming shorts and t-shirt. Sonic is carrying the baby carrier that Shaundre was in, the hoglet only whimpered when the smell of the ocean filled his little nose.

On the beach, laying on the sand was a big water proof blanket, sitting on the blanket was Amadeus Prower, wearing navy blue swim shorts, sitting next to him is Earthia, wearing a light blue off the shoulder swim top, with matching bottoms. Sitting across of them is a dark purple lioness, with her hair braided, she is wearing a black one piece swimsuit, this Lioness is Solar. Across from her is a dark red echidna, and a female light orange echidna, Nicolas and Emerald.

Sonic noticed that Scourge's parents weren't around, not that he minded after all the parents were just for his moms...he felt bad for them having to focus on him, his son, and the diner that they didn't really have time to at least relax. He noticed Miles waving at him from the other blanket that was underneath an umbrella. Miles is wearing red swimming shorts, Cosmo is wearing a lime green one piece swimsuit, Blaze is wearing a dark purple swim shirt and shorts, Tikal is wearing a green bikini, her brother Knuckles is wearing dark red swim shorts, and Scourge, who is wearing his black leather jacket, and black swim shorts.

"At least he showed up..." Sonic thought to himself, he took a deep breath...he didn't know much about Knuckles...beside that he's a little hotheaded, from what Tikal would say.

"Remember Sonic...if the waves get to be to much...it's okay to sit out, and don't forget your sunscreen" Amy tells her son.

"I-I k-know" Sonic mutters as he takes the sunscreen, he parted ways with his moms to be with his friends.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"Hey Sonic, are you sure you want to do this?...I mean we don't mind waiting another week, or a month" Miles said to Sonic.

Sonic had taken Shaundre out his carrier to hold him on his lap. "I-I'm h-have to...I-I want you a-all to understand" he stammers.

The group of friends looked at each other, before nodding after all they didn't know much about Sonic...beside from his Moms told them...but even then they were brief with their information.

Scourge was sitting next to Sonic, couldn't help but stare at him...he never really seen a male that had such a figure that was close to a females, but what really got his attention was the deep scars that was on the hedgehog's body. When Sonic started to speak he listen to the blue hedgehog.

The more Sonic told his story, the more the group started to understand why Sonic was so iffy towards them.

"T-Then h-he just left me...with Shaundre...to take c-care of him myself" Sonic finished, there was a long pause before Cosmo spoke up. "Sonic thank you...for telling us"

"Yeah, now that we understand...we can see that you needed this" Blaze smiled softly as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"And unlike those Asshole, we are beside you all the way" Tikal admits.

Knuckles growls "When I see their faces...I'm going to brake every bone in there body...you don't deserve to be treated like that" he said banging his fists together.

Sonic was taken back, their words...the look on their faces, they were being genuine with him, like his moms are when he told them about what happened at school that day.

It was a long while before Sonic was able to calm down enough to actually enjoy his time at the beach, he also told his new friends how he had a fear of water cause he couldn't swim. Miles agreed to take Shaundre swimming with him if the hoglet felt adventurous enough to crawl his way over to the water.

Rouge and Amy enjoyed their time with the parents, going as far as exchange numbers. The two lesbians looked over at the teenagers, for the first time in their lives they saw their laughing...and joking around with the other three males while the girls looked after Shaundre who didn't really understand what was going on...but he was enjoying learning how to build a sand castle even if he destroys it afterwards.

Amy felt herself wanting to cry...it's been years since she seen her son smile, and heard him laugh.