♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭 ♪ ♪

Sonic opened the door to the diner, to see a few customers sitting at booths talking amongst themselves, he couldn't help but to smile...as his moms success, even if it was slow start. The blue hedgehog walked over to the table where he saw Shaundre just playing with a toy that Rouge gave him to keep him quiet, the place wasn't that noisy he grabbed the carrier and headed upstairs, he waved his moms good bye.

"Was that your son Mrs. Rose?" One of the Female waitresses asked, she was in the uniform.

"Mhm..."

"I...I feel really bad...how old is he? And is that hoglet his?" She asked.

Amy was a little hesitant, but seeing that these are her workers now...it was probably for the best that she told them so that her adopted son didn't have an episode when one of them started to make fun of him or something. "He just turned fifteen a month ago...and yes that hoglet is his, we know who the father is...but he abandoned my son..."

The Waitress only gasped, "H-He was fourteen when he gave birth...Chaos...I'm Sorry"

Amy shakes her head "I'm only telling you this...cause my son has mini-panic attacks, he's going through a lot of stuff and it's not just the new school" she looks at the waitress, "Just leave him be...he'll talk when he's ready"

"Yes Ma'am, and I promise not to tell anyone else" She said as she went back to work.

"Was it right of me to share that?..." Amy asked looking at Rouge who was busy counting out the tips to give the workers, "Of course not Bubblegum...if anything we want him to be comfortable"

Amy looks down before before nodding.

/Memory/

A twenty-four year old Amy Rose, and a twenty-seven year old Rouge The Bat, followed the orphanage Owner.

"I am very excited to meet you both, it's not every day that I get to see a Lesbian Couple adopted now a days" The Owner said with a smile.

"Yes, we always thought about being parents...but we didn't want the hassle in a sperm donor" Amy smiled as she saw all the young kids running around playing with each other.

"I can understand that, now it says here that your looking for a kid it doesn't matter the gender, but in the range of three years old to ten years old, correct?"

"Correct" Rouge responded.

"Well I have one child that fits in that age range..." She said as she stopped at the door.

"But?"

"Well His name is Sonic Maurice Hedgehog, his mother was found deceased do to child birth...and his father, has been taken to jail do to Child Abuse, and Neglect, all at the age of two"

"Oh My Chaos!!" Amy said as her pinned to her head.

"So far no one wanted to get him a chance...as you see...he's a natural born hermaphrodite" she opens the door, and a three year old Sonic was sitting with one of staff members, he was a red shirt, underneath jean overalls and some red sneakers, on his arms were bruises, around his neck the same bruises as if he had be roughing picked up by the scuff of his neck, a massive gash over his cheek, cuts and scraps on his knees and arms.