♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖳𝖶♥ ♪ ♪

Scourge walked back to his house, stopping at the gates of his mansion, there was a reason why he was always tough...why he always got away with whatever went on at the High School, he forces the gates open and made his way to the mansion entrance, opening the door. The mansion was a standard Victorian Style Mansion, with at least thirteen rooms, an indoor library, two studies, two extra rooms for the maids and butlers to stay in, an indoor gym, a fancy looking kitchen.

"Welcome Home Young Sire" A Butler said ti Scourge with a single bow.

Scourge only rolled his eyes, he just stuffed his hands into his pockets and started walking, the hallway was filled with portraits of a male purple hedgehog, a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, dressed in a black suit, with a black bowtie, with slick back bangs, and a golden diamond ring on his fingers. This is Julius Surge Hedgehog, a famous race champion in all of mobius, as well as business owner of a Surge Parts and Services...a company that builds cars for Mobians and humans.

Scourge stops to look at a portrait of the family...that didn't have in it.

A female green hedgehog, with a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, wearing light purple makeup, with a black tube top, that shows off her cleavage, with a black skirt, a fluffy white off the shoulders coat, and black heels. This is Aleena The Hedgehog, a famous model, and actress.

Scourge's parents were never around for him, left him for the Nannies to take care of while they did others things.

"OLGILVIE SCOURGE HEDGEHOG!!"

Scourge shifted his gaze to his Mother who just shouted his full name from across the entrance, her black heels clicking against the clean floors. "What the fuck were you thinking getting in to a fight at school" Aleena hissed as she folded her arms.

"Because he deserved it!" Scourge growled back.

Aleena brushes a bang out of her face, "I swear...Olgilvie, if I have to another photo shoot ruined cause of your Bullshit actions"

Scourge only growls, his parents only had him cause of the media, it was always about keeping the perfect image...the only time he got attention was if he did something to disturb that perfect image. Like harming himself, or purposely getting into a fight with someone at School, or to extreme measures drugs. Scourge watched his Mother pushed past him "I better not hear about any of this when your suspension is over"

Scourge flinches when the door was slammed shut, "Tsk...not like you care anyways" he mutters to himself, he started to walking up the stairs, he was only harsh to people cause his parents were always harsh on him, but their was something about Sonic that made him want to get close to him. Those dull eyes...reminded him of himself when he was younger.

"I guess I can take him to an arcade...it's nothing that would overwhelm him, but that hoglet...the loud noise maybe to much for it" he takes the shades off of his head before sitting down on his bed. "I got time to think this through..."