♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭 ♪ ♪

The Rose Family, pulled up to their new house, along with the Moving Trunk, had the bag the was filled with baby stuff, for Shaundre, it was very long car ride to get to Sol, not that Sonic minded...it game him time to think...and to his research on parenting, he still wanted to see like that he know what he was doing with his hoglet. He started to unbuckle the small hoglet from his car seat, the small new born squeaked, and whimpered not appreciating being woken up.

When he got out of the car he saw his Moms unlocking the door and taking stuff inside. "D-Do you need h-help?" Sonic asked.

"No Hon, you just worry about yourself and Shadic" Rouge called out, Sonic pinned his ears down as he just carried his son inside, Shaundre held onto Sonic's hoodie with his tiny hands, the new born is only a week old...and still relied on Sonic, but he did appreciate, his Grandmothers company.

The eighteen year old, looked at the space that he was claiming to be his room, the apartment was much bigger than their old two story house, with the restaurant being downstairs, their was an upstairs that had some bedrooms, Sonic puts the baby bag on the counter, in the kitchen.

"What do you think Sonic?" Amy called out from him.

"I-I l-like it" Sonic admits with a small smile.

"You can help your Mother with Decorating the place, I'll look after this cutie~" Amy purred as she rubs the hoglets tummy making the small creature giggle and purr.

Sonic did his best with keeping his son entertained, while the movers wear carrying in the boxes.

"Is..." The Male Mover started.

"Yes he's my son...he's adopted, and his fifteen years old...If you don't anything nice to say...than don't say it all. Echidna" Rouge hissed, showing off her bat like fangs.

"What No...I think is wonderful that you and your wife adopted someone who was in need, I just wanted to say that the best school in this district, is Emerald High" The Male Mover said.

"I'll let my wife know..." Rouge said as she going back to trunk of her car to get some boxes.

The rest of the day was spent unpacking the boxes and getting thing built and set up.

The older women still taught Sonic some life lessons, even though the blue hedgehog didn't have a father figure...Amy and Rouge were kind of like that figure in a way.

"All that's left is setting up the Diner downstairs" Rouge said.

Sonic looked at the picture of the first ultrasound he had done, when he found out he was pregnant, his moms were supportive, but Shadow didn't really pay attention to him...he just pushed him away. He lets out a small sigh. "Remember S-Sonic...this is chance to s-start something new"

Shaundre started to whimper, Sonic shook the little chao toy in front of him, "Worry a-about that later...Shadic comes first" He thought to himself, one thing that learned from his moms, and being a parent himself, is that his child came first...though his Moms remained him to take care of himself as well since he was breastfeeding the hoglet, but he still wanted to get an education.