♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖲𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭 ♪ ♪

Sonic was laying on the bed in the nurse's office, Amy had come to school when the nurse called her. After the nurse explained the situation...Amy completely pinned her ears down to her head, she knew her adopted son had panic attacks, but none were ever server like this one was, and she started to worry.

"Sonic Sweetie..." Amy called out as she gently started to rub her thumb against his face. Sonic stirs before he started to whimper, he really couldn't remember what happened, but he could remember Scourge saying that he was his boyfriend. His eyes fluttered open and he saw something pink.

"M-Mom?" He stammers

"That's right Sweetie...I'm here to take you home" Amy calmly said.

Sonic pinned his ears down as he got a look around at where he was...he in the nurse's office, then he remembered the fight. Amy helped him to his feet his legs were starting to shake, but he followed his adopted mother out of the room into waiting area of the nurse's office.

"Sonic!" Miles called out, he slowly stopped himself from running over to his new friend after seeing how scared he was.

Scourge saw that Sonic was awake, but seeing how much that blue hedgehog freaked out earlier, and his sudden outburst, he'll just have to leave him be.

"I don't want a relationship"

"Please...Don't hurt me..."

He couldn't help but to over think that, did something happen to Sonic that got his to be so afraid of having a relationship, afraid of trusting someone. The door to the nurse's office door closed, Scourge turned his attention towards Miles "Do know where he lives fox?"

Miles looked away he swallowed the lump in his throat he saw the video and he heard Scourge call Sonic his boyfriend, "There's a diner, His Mom owns it...you can't miss it" Miles said.

Scourge grabbed his backpack and made his way out the door.

"Wait you aren't thinking of leaving!" Miles called out.

"He's my boyfriend...and I'm going to make sure that he's okay, you just worry about yourself" Scourge said as he closed the door to the nurse's office heading to the front entrance of the school. Miles only looked at the clocked on the wall, he was one to never miss class...but his new friend needed his help, he lets out a small sigh before turning to walk out of the office and head to his class. "I hope your okay Sonic" he thought to himself, his ears drooped to his head.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sonic can hear his moms talking about his situation, he just sniffs and wipes away the tears in his eyes.

"I'll have to talk to his Psychologist...about this"

"He's do for an appointment anyways...but tomorrow he's staying home"

Sonic just curls up onto the carpet floor, Shaundre rubs his cheek against Sonic purring. "I'm o-okay..." Sonic tells his son...he purred back the hoglet gave his cheek a small lick on the cheek.

The hoglet was wearing a little harness to help him when he started to curl up into a ball, Sonic sniffs and cuddles with his son on the floor.