♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 ♪ ♪

The blue hedgehog, was wearing a Spider-Man theme zip up jacket, with a plain black t-shirt underneath, and baggy jeans. He was sitting at his booth waiting for his tutor to show up...it was eight in the morning, and the diner was closed by that time so Sonic and the Tutor can have some quiet.

Rouge was taking care of Shaundre, she was holding him and showing him how the brownies were made. The hoglet couldn't really do much to help, but he was enjoying watching.

The door opened and the Welly-Dressed woman walked into the diner. She took a seat across from the Sonic. "Glad to see that you didn't have that...disgusting baby with you" she said.

Sonic only flattened his ears, "Now we can start with the basic stuff, that..." she pauses, before making a disgusted face, "Will help...a disgusting creature like yourself understand" she said, she pulls out an assignment, of a mobian male's body, that is being compared to a male mobians hermaphrodite body.

Which only made Sonic feel worst about himself...but he had to learn this stuff, maybe then he could prevent another pregnancy from happening, but she didn't have call him a disgusting creature though.

When that uncomfortable lesson was over, the Tutor started on the more basic subjects. Over the weeks Sonic's tutoring sessions had really helped him...he was way past eleventh grade, on to the collage sessions.

Sonic walked the Tutor out to the door, opening it he waves the tutor goodbye, and flipped the sign over to open.

"Your really working fast Sonic, are really learning everything" Rouge said as she set Shaundre on the counter.

"I-I am, T-Thanks f-for watching him" Sonic said, The hoglet whimpers holding his hands up Sonic picked him up. "Y-Your quills a-are starting to h-harden" Sonic pointed out.

"Mhm, speaking of which, do you want me and your Mom, to watch him tonight?" Rouge asked.

"N-No w-why?"

"Sonic...Hun, I know you care about Shadic...but you need to go out and be a teenager, go to an arcade, to the mall, or something" Rouge said.

Sonic looks down, the only time he was actually able to be himself...was at the beach, but he didn't want to ruin everyone's sleep schedule, cause he wanted to have fun.

"There, Scourge, Miles and Knuckles, are taking you to the carnival tonight" Rouge said as she puts her phone away.

"W-What!! N-No I...I can't g-go...what if...S-Shaundre...has coughing fit...o-or-"

"Sonic Hun! He's going to be fine, and so are you, these are your friends we are talking about" Rouge said.

Sonic took a deep breath, and nodded, the carnival isn't a long walk from the diner, "O-Okay, b-but t-take pictures"

Rouge laughs to herself, and nods "Of course Hun, now go...it's going to be a long wait before School ends"

Sonic formed a smile on his muzzle, as he walked upstairs to the apartment, he could use a break from Shaundre considering that he is only two months old now.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

It was around four in the afternoon, and Sonic was ready for the carnival, when he saw Miles and waved his moms goodbye and gave Shaundre a kiss on his small cheek, before catching up with his friends.