♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤♥𝖭𝖤 ♪ ♪

Sonic was holding Shaundre in his arms...he never really held a baby before...or had one before in his horrible life it was like this little hoglet was his joy.

"A-Am I doing it r-right?" Sonic stammers, Shaundre started whimpering and squeaking, the new born presses his muzzle to his maternal mother's chest and sniffing up, and started sucking on his nipple. "Yeah, just like Sweetheart" Rouge smiled at Sonic.

The door to the room opened, and Amy walked into room not in the best of moods. "How is he doing?" She asked Rouge.

"Better, just showed him how to hold his hoglet, let me guess you know who the father is..." Rouge stated.

"I swear...If I see that no good for nothing Hedgehog again...I'm going to fucking strangle him!" Amy growled her ears perked up at seeing Sonic enjoying his son's presence, despite how tired he is.

Shaundre hadn't opened his eyes yet, though do to him being born it was a normal thing, he just wanted to stay close Sonic.

"And the Doctor?" Rouge asked.

"She gave me a note to give to the school, two weeks off of school" Amy said as she pulls a chair up to the other side of Sonic's bed.

The blue hedgehog had put Shaundre back into his bassinet, when he was finished feeding the hoglet.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

It took two days before Sonic was able to leave the hospital, since he was so young the doctor had to make sure there wasn't any damage to his vulva, besides the mental trauma he had to go through when he was pregnant, and his former boyfriend verbally abusing him, he didn't really regret having Shaundre. The car came to a stop at Green Hill High School. "What are we doing here?" Sonic asked.

"Just to give the Principal the Doctor's Note, Hon, you're going to school for two weeks" Rouge responded, she reached her hand behind her to rub the hoglet's chin. Who only purred in his sleep.

Sonic who was wearing a simple zip up jacket with nothing underneath, and baggy jeans, his red sneakers. "Oh...I-I d-don't want to miss anymore s-school" he said. The last hospital visit wasn't the first time the nurse had to call an ambulance...Sonic struggled with his appearance, mostly because of his boyfriend verbally calling him names and the other students laughing at him...so he started to eat less, he skipped out on meals, until his body couldn't take it and he collapsed in the hallways.

"I know hon...but your still healing after giving birth" Rouge tells him.

Amy opened the car door and straps her seatbelt on, "I really have to thank Vanilla for taking over the diner, while I'm gone"

The car ride home wasn't long, after all Green Hill Hospital wasn't far either maybe a two-hundred miles.

Sonic took a deep breath, has he was holding the baby carrier with Shaundre inside who had woken up from the movement, "Welcome Home Shadic, I-I know it isn't m-much but it's best we can do f-for you"