♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 ♪ ♪

Scourge had his head resting on his boyfriend's head, the blue hedgehog had tears in his eyes, he didn't really get much sleep...when Mephiles came to visit with the documents saying, that since Sonic is mentally disabled, his son can be relocated to his biological father, well in this case Mephiles...since then he couldn't really sleep, over the months he grew to accept his responsibility as a mother.

"I-I...c-can't...l-lose him...S-Scourge" Sonic cried out.

"It's not going to happen...Blue, I trust your Moms" Scourge said taking a hold of Sonic's cheeks and wiping away his tears with his thumbs.

The bell on the door rang. "Hello and Welcome to Rose's Diner, please have a seat and a waiter will be with you shortly" an Employee said with a smile.

Silver clinches his chest, as he let out a deep breath, he scanned the room, he made his way over to the two couple that was in the back.

"Hey..."

Sonic recognized the voice, but he wasn't ready to face Silver...though he knew it wasn't the white hedgehog's fault that his brother was an ass, but he was still kind of hurt that that Silver didn't bother to help him, when he was getting bullied.

"What do you want..." Scourge growled, he tightens his grip on Sonic, in a protective gesture.

"Calm down...I'm not here to cause trouble...I just want to talk..." Silver said as he looks away, he can see just how much Sonic was hurting, cause of what his Dad is trying to do, he already knew his brother couldn't be forgiven.

Sonic sniffs and shifted his gazed to Silver, his ears flatten when he saw some bruises on the albino hedgehog. "S-Silver?...W-What happened t-to y-you?" Sonic stammers.

"It's a long story...but I know you don't trust me, and this guilt has been eating me up from the inside, b-but l-let me up to you" Silver said.

Sonic shifted his weight so that he was facing Silver, Scourge didn't really trust the other hedgehog...but if Sonic knows him, he has to hear him out.

"Look, Shadow found out about me and Nicole ratting him and the other three out about what they did to you...and we are the reason why they got expelled" Silver took a deep a breath, "I wanted to tell you that I was sorry for not speaking up earlier...but Ms. Rabbit told me that you moved...as you can guess Shadow let his anger out on me, I was okay with it cause I deserved it"

"Y-You g-got t-them expelled?" Sonic stammers.

Silver nodded "I over heard Dad talking about getting custody of this grandson...and here I am"

"Are you saying that you would look after Shaundre...if we lose the custody" Scourge said.

"Shadow isn't great with kids...and though my Dad, raised us, I know Sonic doesn't trust him...I took a parenting class in high school, for extra credit" Silver took a deep breath before letting it back out. "So Let me promise..."

Sonic sniffs as he started to tear up again, he just took Silver's hand "P-Please...j-just...keep h-him s-safe...d-don't let him become like me..." Sonic weeped.

Silver tilted his ears back, but he nodded "I promise..."

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Amy was surprised to see Silver, she felt bad that he had deal with his own brother's anger, but seeing how much her Wife is struggling with trying to get the case shifted to Sonic's favor, she would rather Silver look after Shaundre.

Rouge knew Silver was a good kid, and when she heard that he was planning on keeping his promise, maybe her even more happier knowing the Shaundre will be in good hands.

Silver couldn't believe his eyes, when he saw the hoglet, he didn't really need a DNA test to know that Shaundre was his nephew, the bright amber eyes gave it away.

Shaundre held onto Sonic's shirt, "Mama?" He said as he pointed at Silver.

"T-That's...y-your Uncle, S-Shaundre, U-Uncle Silver" Sonic tells the Hoglet.

"S-S-Sil-Siwer?" Shaundre said it sounded right to him, Sonic only lets out a sigh...it was close enough, at least he understood if he didn't know who or what something is just point at it.

"He's learning fast..." Silver said as he walked up to Sonic.

"Y-Yeah..." Sonic said as he swallows the lump in his throat, it was very clear that Sonic was about to cry again...but not because of his trauma but because he was gonna lose his son.

Shaundre whimpers, he didn't like seeing his mother upset. "Dada...cwying..." he said referring to Sonic.

"I know Shaundre, but it has nothing to do with you" Scourge tells the hoglet, as he picks him up.

Silver blinks, but then again from the looks of things Scourge had gotten closer to Sonic...to the point that the emerald hedgehog is Shaundre's Father.

Sonic sniffs and reassures the hoglet that he was okay, by nuzzling the small creature.

Silver can just sense the love between Sonic and Shaundre, he clinches his hands into a fist...he knew this wasn't right and he just needed to get proof before it was to late, he secretly pulled out his phone and took a picture of the scene.

"I know how you can win this trial...and I don't look forward to do it...but Shadow can't win" Silver thought to himself.