♪ ♪ 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱❤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖳𝖶♥ ♪ ♪

/Memory/

A forty-seven year old Rouge, slammed her hand down on the desk, that belonging to a Lawyer, Mephiles The Dark, who is wearing a fancy dark navy suit, on his desk, is a picture, a female white hedgehog, with red stripes in her quills, a pale muzzle, underbelly and arms, long side quills, and straight long bottom quills while the rest were curled upwards, both Mephiles and the female had golden rings on their fingers she is wearing a long black dress and a black rose on her ear. This is Ruby, Mephiles' wife, and Mother to Shadow and Silver.

"What do you want Bat...can't you see I'm busy with paperwork" Mephiles growled.

"Well this document, is for your Son...Shadow, and I'm afraid he's been putting his hands on my son" Rouge hissed showing off her fangs.

"Why would he touch...a freak of nature like that!" Mephiles argued back.

"Oh I don't know, to fucking ruin his life, cause in case you haven't known, Shadow got my son, pregnant" Rouge growled as she threw down the picture of the ultrasound, and the DNA testing, that matched Shadow's DNA.

Mephiles looked at the little hoglet, before he looks back up at the angry bat, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"What is this document?" Mephiles asked.

"A Restraining Order...since he's not old enough to be put into jail, I want him to stay as far away as possible from my son, and considering that he doesn't give a shit about his own hoglet, the same rules go for that kiton as well" Rouge said.

"And If I don't sign?"

"Don't fucking test me Dark! You know damn well I can hurt you...and get away with it, cause of G.U.N just be fucking grateful I'm not forcing him to pay for child support" Rouge snapped back.

Mephiles took a deep breath, pulling out a pen and signing his name on the dotted line.

"Thank you...I'll be see you in Court, Dark, and just remember I know how to break any bone inside of a body" Rouge hissed as she grabs the sheet turning to leave.

/End of Memory/

Silver forces the door open to the huge mansion, the white hedgehog, is covered in bruises from his brother...beating him up, cause of him telling on him with the principal, he wasn't even mad about it...since he felt guilty for not stopping the abuse sooner, he looked up to see a police officer, talking to his Dad about something and Shadow having to wear an ankle bracelet, since he was under house arrest for breaking the Restraining Order that was placed on him.

"Thank you officer" Mephiles said.

"What's going on?" Silver asked, as he watched the officer drive away.

"When I put you into that new School District, I didn't mean for you to break this restraining order!" Mephiles growled at Shadow.

"Tsk That Cunt deserved it...for getting all of us expelled" Shadow argued back.

Silver rolled his eyes as he walked pasted them and upstairs to closing the door to his room. He sits down on his bed. "I really hope...he's living his best life...now." He covers his ears when he started hearing shouting from Shadow and Mephiles, the arguing was a normal thing in the mansion, sometimes it didn't end well or it ended well...but since Ruby left the family...things really hadn't been the same.

Silver is forced to live with the guilt that he could have stopped the bullying before it was to late...but he was to afraid to do so.