Sleep over

Request by PixelDoesStuff444

⚠️None of the art or characters I use are mine⚠️

Ships: Tom x jake, ally x hunter x Tess, Eli x gabby and James x Aiden

Jake POV

Me, Tom, Eli and gabby came as a group to Aiden's place I got a call from Aiden telling me that he wanted to have a sleepover with me and everyone else that came Aiden also said that his boyfriend and his 3 friends were coming. Tom: "so James is also coming" Jake: "his probably already here" I nocked on the door and James answered the door then I heard some girl voice ally: "sorry we are running late". Oh it's ally, hunter and Tess Aiden came and opened the door wide Aiden: "all of you come in come in" there was popcorn cupcakes cookies and drinks around the couch. Aiden: "I got some stuff to watch a movie and there are only two guess rooms so gabby and Eli or Tom and Jake can take the couch" Eli: "well take the couch" gabby: "yeah that's fine with me".

Aiden POV

Aiden: "okay then let's watch the movie" we all surrounded the tv Tom is sitting in a beanbag and Jake on his lap ally is on the floor legs are on Tess and head on hunter shoulder hunters arm is wrapped around Tess neck and Tess arm on ally Gabby and Eli were cuddling on the couch and so were me and James.

Time skip

After the movie marathon we talked for a while it was like 2:00am and we all talked after a while Jake fell asleep on Tom Tom was holding on his waist so he wouldn't fall over. Aiden: "if you want to lay Jake down and lay down with him then I can show the guest room" Tom carried Jake bridle style to the guest room.

3rd POV

Tess: "yeah I'm really tiered to" James: "come on I'll show you to the other guest room" James took them to the other guest room and Aiden and James went to bed too while gabby grabbed blankets and pillows. Eli made the couch too and they cuddled and laid down gabby: "GOODNIGHT EVERYONE" Tom whispered yelled Tom: "goodnight" and everyone else just yelled goodnight.

Wow barley anyone specifically talked in this story words: 389