Episode 11 theory's

Eliminated: obvious James is eliminated and probably Hunter or it could be a three vs finally it probably is because riya had to use the totem.

Jaiden is definitely going to be cannon or it will do it to we're they get together in the finale.

Everybody angry probably at riya.

Riya tires to form an alliance with hunter fails and then tries with with James and Aiden.

Aiden is the one to confess I think it will happen in this episode and he will confess and he will tell James he's trans because he looks nervous talking to James when he is in the water with James so maybe James asked Aiden about why he's wearing the shirt.

Jaiden kiss Aiden walks with James to the bus stop and they either hug kiss or confess like pls.

All of them find out riya framed Rosa and try to get her out but riya uses the totem ofc.

Hunter and Aiden are going to obviously interact with each other because the only time was saw them in the same frame was when we saw everyone and the kiss-a-thone episodes 3.

Also riya getting put in her place and Oliver is going to start being more like the inter he was before to make Krystal happy maybe.

I have a lot more theory's but some of them sound even more stupid then these ones so I'll not be sharing them and if one theory that I didn't say I'll be excited I called by myself hope you guys have a nice day.

Words: 265