All stars characters

So apparently someone leaked the pictures and oddnationcartoon posted earlier then they wanted to but, I hate this people shouldn't leak this stuff or anything just stay quiet and wait. Let the people see it when they show it because that patron is privilege you get to see things early.

Lake

She is so pretty the flower and, her seeming to be a lot happier I'm glad she is doing alright.

Grett

She looks pretty apparently her story now is going to go into weight loss and it's very good that they are going into some of these topics.

Tom

OMG I LOVE TOM RE-DESIGN he looks a little more like a cop he looks so cool I love him so much he seems more confident about his scars and happier.

James

He didn't change that much only his hair but his hair does look cool. Plus the animation is a lot better so can't wait to see it. I feel like he's going to be an early boot because he's already won once.

Tess

Omg her re-design I love her she looks so much more happier I think ally and Hunter have helped her.

Alec

He looked mad but also he has a beard I don't know what his plot will be with not being fiore father figure thing.

Gabby

She looks like the same but with her sweater being lighter red in the middle she is very cute and no matter what she is very pretty.

Yul

His smile looks crazy I do like his hair a lot though he still has that crop top with fire.