Chapter 26- Witchy Woman

☽☼~~~∞☾✩☽∞~~~☼☾

☽☼~~~∞☾✩☽∞~~~☼☾

Anisa had begun giving Emmaline regular checkups, and to say the pregnant woman was relieved was an understatement.

Anisa had all of the necessary equipment for managing a pregnancy, but they could have the checkups from the comfort of her home. The group wondered why they hadn't thought of this from the start. It made all the difference in the world, having Anisa guiding her through the pregnancy, and Emmy was so much more relaxed and even excited about each new development.

The baby was the size of a spaghetti squash, already starting to grow hair, and they were all very hopeful that someone besides her would be able to feel him kick soon. As it was now, Emmy was surprised Hobi and Jay hadn't felt it yet. The little nugget was constantly bopping around in there!

Anisa said she was confident the baby was perfectly healthy. It felt natural, though, having certain rituals during her checkups. Having a witch as her midwife meant there were no questions asked when Emmy lit incense or had a moonstone in her hand as she was being examined.

One of the things the guys specifically wanted recently was one-on-one time with her. They'd been working a lot lately, and each evening when the store closed, they trudged up the stairs and collapsed on the couch. All they really did was zone out in front of the TV and go to bed early.

They still managed to keep a semi-active sex life, but they had to get more creative about it. That meant surprise blowjobs in the storage room and waking up by Hobi or Jay's talented fingers. Emmy found that she was particularly frisky in her second trimester, but they didn't have the energy to devote to genuinely satisfying sex. As a result, all three of them felt like they weren't getting as much quality time together, sexually or emotionally, despite spending almost every waking moment in each other's company.

To try and remedy their current situation, they decided to allot their next available Saturday to some bonding time. The guys enthusiastically planned one-on-one dates to spend with Emmy. They would start the day early, and one of them would have the morning alone with her. Then, they would all three come together for a late lunch, and the other would have her to himself for the late afternoon and evening. While one of the guys had his bonding time, the other would be hanging out with Jin and Jungkook. They claimed they had some shopping to do, and Emmy also thought it'd be a good idea for them to have some guy time.

First up was Hobi's date, and she was told to dress comfortably and in clothes she didn't mind getting dirty. Luckily for him, most of her wardrobe was comfortable clothes nowadays. Emmy made a mental note to get together with Anisa and Tae to go shopping soon for maternity clothes. As much as she wished she could keep putting it off, she knew it would need to happen eventually. She was ready to have a selection of cute clothes to wear again.

After a big breakfast, Emmy threw together a hodgepodge outfit consisting of a mixture of old clothes she used to wear pre-pregnancy. She found a cute white short-sleeve crop top that she used to wear with a high-waisted skirt and paired it with some millennial pink overalls that were once baggy on her. Now they fit snugly around her belly. She had some sneakers that would look cute with the outfit by the back door in case they had to do any walking.