Part 21

A few days later, Y/N finally has some free time to speak with Frigga. Y/N goes to her chambers to speak with her. Y/N isn't completely sure why Frigga wants to talk to her but she's assuming it has to do with her sickness or that the children now know about her sickness. Thor told Y/N in their weekly dinner meeting that he told Frigga that the children know about her sickness. Thor and Y/N haven't had the conversation about their relationship just yet. Thor wanted to wait till things calm down around the castle. They've been extremely busy lately. Y/N also still plans on continuing her conversation with Loki at some point.

Thor and Frigga spent hours talking about everything. He feels better about the situation after speaking with his mother. Thor knows its best for him to be separated from Y/N romantically but stay King and Queen of Asgard. Thor knows him and Y/N are very good at managing anything related to their titles. They are a dynamic royal duo. Thor needs to talk to his father still about everything. He is a little nervous to tell him what he decided but at the end of the day Thor is King and he can make any decision he wants.

Frigga: You know, Y/N, thirteen years ago Loki came to me and told me he was seeing someone. I've never seen him so happy.

Y/N takes a deep breath in. She wasn't expecting Frigga to talk about Loki. This isn't the conversation she thought she'd be having. Y/N starts to panic a little bit. Shit. Frigga knows. She knows. Y/N just stares at Frigga waiting for her to say more.

Frigga: I didn't want to ask him questions about the relationship but I knew that person meant a lot to him. I could see it on his face. What I didn't know was that you were who he was seeing. It all makes sense now. Eyes are everywhere in this castle you know this. I've always admired you, Y/N. You've always done what you were told, you go above and beyond as queen, and you're a great mother. But don't you forget that you are married to Thor.

Y/N: Did you tell Thor?

Frigga: No darling. It should come from you.

Y/N: I'm sorry if I have disappointed you. I know you're probably mad. I know I need to talk to Thor. For the last thirteen years, Loki has been dead. I tried to bury the love I had for him but I ended up not being able to love anyone else. I tried with Thor, I really did. But now Loki is back and alive.

Frigga: I'm not mad. I'm disappointed for sure. I love my son, sons. I'm sad for Thor. I'm sad for you. Everyone deserves to be happy. Secrets always come out Y/N.

Y/N: I hate disappointing people. I'm a people pleaser. I feel terrible about everything. Thor and I know our relationship is declining. I just need to be honest. That starts today.

Frigga: You have to communicate with Thor. He's been your husband for thirteen years for crying out loud.

Y/N: I will talk to Thor. I promise.

Frigga: Just make everything right.

That night, Thor is spending time with his two sons. Thor knows he's been away a lot and that his children miss him. He's happy he's back in Asgard for now so he can spend time with his children and bond with them just as Y/N has. When he looks at his two sons, it makes him think of him and Loki as children. His sons are so close. Thor misses the friendship he had with his brother. He wonders if him and Loki can ever go back to that. But who knows, to Thor, Loki has changed completely with no sign of the old him.

Thor: My sons, follow me.