Chapter 46: Friendship With the Ragnvindrs

After cleaning herself up with a bath, Rera puts her stuff away and makes her way outside of the guest room. Looking down from the railing, she sees the huge space down below. The house seemed like a giant maze, connected by long hallways with many rooms. There was too simply much space.

"I guess this is what it's like to be rich huh? Wait, I was able to afford houses like this."

Seeing the head maid speak to someone, Rera's eyes widen upon seeing Crepus Ragnvindr — Diluc's father and the Master of the Dawn Winery. He has red hair tied into a low ponytail, with a short square-like beard. It was her first time seeing him in person. She was unsure of how to act in front of a noble but decided to remain as she was.

Noticing something white from the corner of her eyes, Adelinde smiled and looked toward Rera.

"Ah, speaking of which, Rera! Are you all done now? I would like for you to join us for dinner!" Adelinde spoke.

"I-uh...coming!" Rera stammered, stunned that she had been caught so quickly.

Walking down the stairs, Rera glanced at the tall gentleman's dark red hair. From afar, he seemed rather intimidating. But once Rera came closer, she noticed how kind he looked. His warm smile brought down whatever scary impressions Rera had of him.

"Hm, an Electro Vision?" Crepus thought, "Why would a child have one...?"

"Nice to meet you Rera." Crepus smiled, kneeling to face her. "I am Crepus, please feel free to address me as such. Oh, and don't worry about using formalities."

"Likewise, thank you for letting me into your home." Rera smiled in return.

"Ahaha, you are most welcome. Would you like to have dinner with me and my sons?"

"I wouldn't want to disturb you..."

"You won't disturb anyone I am happy to have you as a guest. So please join us at the table."

"If you say so..."

"Good, now then, please follow me."

Following Crepus and Adelinde to the dining hall, Rera gazed around the walls. Many were adorned with expensive paintings and plants. Some of which were stone monuments. Pushing the dining hall doors open, two boys glanced in its direction.

"Father!" A young boy with fiery red hair exclaimed. "You've returned! Could I finish the story that I was telling you now?"

"Settle down Diluc, we have a guest." Crepus chuckled.

Two boys sat at the table, the one with fiery red hair, red eyes, and pale skin was Diluc. The other boy — Kaeya — has navy blue hair, dark and light blue eyes, and dark tan-ish skin. Both of which are playable adult characters in Genshin Impact. But as of now, they are young children.

"Hmm...the future head of the Dawn Winery, and a soon-to-be captain of the Cavalry Knights. I wonder how this will play out..."

As the two boys look at Rera, their faces are filled with curiosity. For they had never seen a young girl with such an odd appearance. Hair as white as the snow on Dragonspine, eyes as red as blood. What kind of child wouldn't be weirded out by such an odd-looking girl?

"Hi, my name is Rera." She greeted with a smile, "Thank you for allowing me to stay in your house."

"Nice to meet you Rera." Diluc smiled, "I am Diluc, and this is my brother, Kaeya."

"...Hello." Kaeya waved awkwardly.

"Please take a seat wherever you like." Crepus spoke, walking back to his chair.