Duties of the Priest

Down below the clouds, the living world had grown. Among the many kinds of populations were those who followed God's word. Back during the early days, God had established buildings that became known as churches. They were a place where his words were shared and spread by the chosen few. Those specially selected by God himself to run the churches were called priests. Their first duty was to carry out their lord's orders. The second was to ensure his word and will become a reality. Third, they were tasked with gathering additional followers. Lastly, they were given the absolute right to eliminate those who God did not deem worthy of living. This was the more important job. Even if a priest slacked off with their other duties, this last one was never overlooked. God had given each priest a small fraction of his divine power to cleanse the plague in the living world.

Once a month, the priests of the world would gather in a randomly selected host country. It was kind of like a convention. And it lasted three days. Of course, travel came free when you were doing God's work. Some took to the skies while others traveled by sea. The country's hotels and resorts were fully booked for the three long days. And each country had a building specifically for said event. After refreshments in the lobby, they sat in a large meeting room. A priest from each country sat at a long table, with the host nation in the center. And with the traditional welcoming speech out of the way, the party began. New members were recognized, and disposing of heathens was celebrated with a toast. On the second day, a series of updates from each country was next on the docket. When the final day came, the floor was open to suggestions. A gourmet buffet dinner followed the long convention. Catering was provided by only the best. The next morning, everyone was on their way home.